• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Kevin "Chicken Catcher" Skinner "Her Stone"

angie1

Reaction score
I have never been so pleased and excited to see anyone win a competition as I was to see this man win. He is truly everything that is good and decent in a person, and I hope he goes far. Can't wait till he comes out on iTunes.

jw

Reaction score
angie":2ooond2h said:
I have never been so pleased and excited to see anyone win a competition as I was to see this man win. He is truly everything that is good and decent in a person, and I hope he goes far. Can't wait till he comes out on iTunes.

AMEN, SISTER!!!

CKC1586

Reaction score
jw":1soh18mj said:
angie":1soh18mj said:

AMEN, SISTER!!!
You betcha!!! :wave: :tiphat: :clap: :nod:

S&WSigma40VEShooter

Reaction score
CKC1586":3u51hlhn said:
jw":3u51hlhn said:
angie":3u51hlhn said:

AMEN, SISTER!!!
You betcha!!! :wave: :tiphat: :clap: :nod:

I saw him on regis and jelly kelly the other day and kelly asked what he was going to do with the million and he said he would donate a large amount to St. Judes in Memphis and would help down on their luck people.

GMN

Reaction score
This guy remionds me of Keith Whitley, a guy who can sing anything and it sounds great.

GMN

S&WSigma40VEShooter

Reaction score
GMN":25qwqh3w said:
This guy remionds me of Keith Whitley, a guy who can sing anything and it sounds great.

GMN

Only foul up he had was in the finals when he sang Aerosmith's "I Dont Want to Miss a thing". He started off a little off key.