Kerry's voting record

Help Support CattleToday:

Campground Cattle

Reaction score
> > > ----- Subject: Fw: Naked men with clubs......
> > >
> > >
> > > HERE IS A SYNOPSIS OF KERRY'S VOTING RECORD. IS THIS THE PRESIDENT
THAT
> > >ANY OF US REALLY WANTS ? ?
> > >
> > > He voted to kill the Bradley Fighting Vehicle
> > > He voted to kill the M-1 Abrams Tank
> > > He voted to kill every Aircraft carrier laid down from 1988
> > > He voted to kill the Aeges anti aircraft system
> > > He voted to Kill the F-15 strike eagle
> > > He voted to Kill the Block 60 F-16
> > > He voted to Kill the P-3 Orion upgrade
> > > He voted to Kill the B-1
> > > He voted to Kill the B-2
> > > He voted to Kill the Patriot anti Missile system
> > > He voted to Kill the FA-18
> > > He voted to Kill the F117
> > >
> > > In short, he voted to kill every military appropriation for the
> > >development and deployment of every weapons systems
> > > since 1988 to include the Battle armor for our troops.
> > >
> > > With Kerry as president our Army will be made up of naked men running
> > >around with sticks and clubs. (Know any CEO who runs a Company like
> this?)
> > >
> > > He also voted to kill all anti terrorism activities of every agency of
> the
> > >U.S. Government and to cut the
> > > funding of the FBI by 60%, to cut the funding for the CIA by 80%, and
> cut
> > >the funding for the NSA by 80%.
> > >
> > > But then he voted to increase OUR funding for U.N operations by
800%!!!
> > >
> > > Is THIS a President YOU want?
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> > Pat O'Connell
> > OBL Financial Services Incorporated
> > 120 E. Ogden Ave.
> > Hinsdale, IL 60521
> > Ph. 630-850-7180
> > Fax 630-850-9236
> > Email: [email protected]
> > http://www.oblfinancial.com
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>

like i've said before he campaigned with Jane Fonda against the Vietnam war. what more can you say. if he gets elected president everyone better stock up on ammunition because if another country brings war to this country (911) we will be defending ourselves because we won't have a military to defend us

You won't be able to call them homos anymore, probably have to call them Sir. They'll take over the military and it will become some kind of fat farm for queers, PT will be done to Richard Simmons videos.

The military will be armed with the dreaded "love bombs" made of peace and forgiveness.

They'll specifically target homos for new recruits and give them a sack of dope to start their training.

But if you think about it, Kerry's new army might be the best defense ever.....what would be worse than getting a "love bomb" from a strung out homo?

And then we would all have to learn Arabic and how to pray to Allah. Not to mention the fact that we would have to give up Bacon!!!

Vote for Bush and stop the nightmare before it begins.

republican.gif

Somebody sent me this... I like it.

I want you to close your eyes and picture in your mind the soldier at Valley Forge, as he holds his musket in his bloody hands. He stands barefoot in the snow, starved from lack of food, wounded from months of battle and emotionally scarred from the eternity away from his family surrounded by nothing but death and carnage of war. He stands though, with fire in his eyes and victory on his breath. He looks at us now in anger and disgust and tells us this...

I gave you a birthright of freedom born in the Constitution and now your children graduate too illiterate to read it.

I fought in the snow barefoot to give you the freedom to vote and you stay at home because it rains!

I left my family destitute to give you the freedom of speech and you remain silent on critical issues, because it might be bad for business.

I orphaned my children to give you a government to serve you and it has stolen democracy from the people.

It's the soldier, not the reporter who gives you the freedom of the press.

It's the soldier, not the poet who gives you the freedom of speech.

It's the soldier, not the campus organizer who allows you to demonstrate.

It's the soldier, who salutes the flag, serves the flag, whose coffin is draped with the flag that allows the protester to burn the flag!!!

"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Amen."

Of all the gifts you could give a U.S. Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine, or Coast Guardsman, Prayer is the very best one.....

Well...the Democrats and all their "make love not war" and take away the guns from the responsible citizens and give them to the criminals would probably be candidates for colonizing Mars!

Somehow the Democrats (with some exceptions) have just not "gotten the message"!

'GOD BLESS AMERICA, TEXAS, AND REMEMBER SEPTEMBER 11" WHEN YOU VOTE NEXT TIME!

Craig-TX":33xhrd4q said:
Somebody sent me this... I like it.

I want you to close your eyes and picture in your mind the soldier at Valley Forge, as he holds his musket in his bloody hands. He stands barefoot in the snow, starved from lack of food, wounded from months of battle and emotionally scarred from the eternity away from his family surrounded by nothing but death and carnage of war. He stands though, with fire in his eyes and victory on his breath. He looks at us now in anger and disgust and tells us this...

I gave you a birthright of freedom born in the Constitution and now your children graduate too illiterate to read it.

I fought in the snow barefoot to give you the freedom to vote and you stay at home because it rains!

I left my family destitute to give you the freedom of speech and you remain silent on critical issues, because it might be bad for business.

I orphaned my children to give you a government to serve you and it has stolen democracy from the people.

It's the soldier, not the reporter who gives you the freedom of the press.

It's the soldier, not the poet who gives you the freedom of speech.

It's the soldier, not the campus organizer who allows you to demonstrate.

It's the soldier, who salutes the flag, serves the flag, whose coffin is draped with the flag that allows the protester to burn the flag!!!

"Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. I ask this in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Amen."

Of all the gifts you could give a U.S. Soldier, Sailor, Airman, Marine, or Coast Guardsman, Prayer is the very best one.....
AMEN!!

Latest posts