Kerry's Quote

Help Support CattleToday:

Last time I checked GWB was not actually gathering the intelligence himself. He puts his faith in the CIA to gather it and acts upon that. How did that become a "lie". What did the thousands of innocent civilians that were lying dead in the streets die from? Nevertheless, other reasons besides WMD were given and they were good enough reasons on their own. Seems like this administration is being poked at for ridiculous reasons. About three years ago we were ready to go kick anybody's arse even if the word "terror" was mentioned. Non-partisan unity. Now we want to drag that same unbending leader through the mud and give him the boot?

D.R. Cattle":jbv4awg3 said:
Last time I checked GWB was not actually gathering the intelligence himself. He puts his faith in the CIA to gather it and acts upon that. How did that become a "lie". What did the thousands of innocent civilians that were lying dead in the streets die from? Nevertheless, other reasons besides WMD were given and they were good enough reasons on their own. Seems like this administration is being poked at for ridiculous reasons. About three years ago we were ready to go kick anybody's arse even if the word "terror" was mentioned. Non-partisan unity. Now we want to drag that same unbending leader through the mud and give him the boot?

Well said D. R.

D.R. Cattle":3klzi8ic said:
I think George deserves a salute for sticking to his guns under fire.

Likewise. It's easy to bend abd flutter based on the poll results, just as slick willie. Although he's too young for it, I equate it to the "Lone Ranger Syndrom", make sure your right, then go ahead!

dun

D.R. Cattle":2gl6332n said:
I think George deserves a salute for sticking to his guns under fire.

Couldn't agree more, D.R. Sometimes I think this is what frustrates the liberals more than anything. Their heroes are the ones who fold under political pressure and don't understand the basic concept of things like principle and integrity.

dcara":2hjvq8by said:
If you review the quotes you will note that Albright's and Berger's quotes were made in 98 and 99. Hence it is certainly possible that they believed what they said when they said it. Since both of them have served under Republican AND Democratic administrations .......

Doug, I've tried to find more info on Albright working for a Republican administration but I guess it eludes me. I see where she has worked for Carter, Clinton, Dukakis, Mondale..... But I can't find any Republicans that she claims or that claim her. Should I continue searching? Is it possible that I am wrong? Is it possible that you are wrong? Or can I apply the same standard that you apply to President Bush and call you a LIAR?

dcara":2hjvq8by said:
It seems that when they make statements that support your view you call them republicans and when they don't you call them democrats.

Doug, there is nothing they could ever say that would make me or any other reasonable person call them Republicans. And its fortunate for me that they rarely make statements that support my view. Do they support your's?

Latest posts