> Subject: Kerryisms
>
>
>
>
> And people make fun of George Bush and his "Bushisms."
>
>
> The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country." - John F. Kerry
>
> "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." - John F. Kerry
>
> "One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'." - John F. Kerry
>
> "I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future." - John F. Kerry
>
> "The future will be better tomorrow." - John F. Kerry
>
> "We're going to have the best educated American people in the world." -
John F. Kerry
>
> "I stand by all the misstatements that I've made." - John F. Kerry
>
> "We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe." - John F. Kerry
>
> "Public speaking is very easy." - John F. Kerry
>
> "A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the
polls." - John F. Kerry
>
> "We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur." - John F. Kerry
>
> "For NASA, space is still a high priority." - John F. Kerry
>
> "Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our
children." - John F. Kerry
>
> "It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in
> our air and water that are doing it." - John F. Kerry
>
> "It's time for the human race to enter the solar system." - John F. Kerry
>

certherfbeef":3b3zxgmi said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This guy is SHARP. I expect he will have at least 2 votes from participants on this board
KERRY for DOG CATCHER nah. get a real job. go eat some ketchup

Great post. That guy can't say anything without flip-flopping it. It used to be after he gets caught doing something dumb, but now he's decided to shorten it up and do it all in one sentence. Pretty convenient for us.

8. When you have your own money, it means you've got more money to spend.
7. The benefits of helping somebody is beneficial.
6. We're in for a long struggle, and I think Texans understand that. And so do Americans.
5. Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of "Hop on Pop".
4. I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here.
3. And one of the things we've got to make sure that we do is anything.
2. We're making the right decisions to bring the solution to an end.
1. Border relations between Canada and Mexico have never been better.

That's your man!!

And more from Dubya.....collection)

10. I've been to war. I've raised twins. If I had a choice, I'd rather go to war.
9. I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well.
8. You teach a child to read and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.
7. No, I know all the war rhetoric, but it's all aimed at achieving peace.
6. My mom often used to say, "The trouble with W" -- although she didn't put that to words.
5. In 1994, there were 67 schools in Texas that were rated "exemplorary" according to our own tests.
4. I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -- I believe what I believe is right.
3. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease.
2. I understand small business growth. I was one.
1. Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream.

: : Best of DubyaSpeak : :

Certherf--Will Pres Bush carry Ohio?

Texasmortageman,
I heard that after the President and Kerry's treck through the Ohio Valley last month, more people were swaying toward Bush. Something like 57% in favor of Bush. Before the visit it was pretty close to 50-50.
Bush had steel workers and coal miners on the bus with him all day. And they had a "heart to heart" about the two industry's future. If Bush can do right by those two groups, no dought he will be re-elected.

Hey Eric,
Roosevelt once said.
"I have been in war, and I have been in Elenor"
"and I prefer war to Elenor"

Eric you have way too much time on your hands. Maybe you should get a job and get off of the governmental hind tit!

txshowmom":rrhybmrp said:
Eric you have way too much time on your hands. Maybe you should get a job and get off of the governmental hind tit!
'Fraid you're mistaken txshowmom. At least partially. Since he's not here, and in the interest of fairness, I feel obligated to take up for Eric......

He doesn't need to get a job, because he owns his own business and provides jobs for others! That probably makes him a pretty big contributor to the Social Security Administration, Medicare and Unemployment, as well as withholding and remitting Federal Income Taxes collected from his employees. Far from being on the government tit.......

As for having too much time on his hands, sometimes I tend to agree with you when I don't agree with him, which happens to be most of the time. But that's one of the benefits of being the boss! Republican policies have allowed even Eric to live the American dream!

Sorry Texan I guess I shouldn't be an ass just because I don't agree with his political veiws. Thanks for setting me strait.

Latest posts