Kerry supports morning after pill for 14 year old girls.

Help Support CattleToday:

redangus

Reaction score
On the national level, the democratic party is a party of whores socially. I would like for anyone to rationalize why Kerry would support allowing schools to give the morning after pill to 14 year old girls WITHOUT THE PARENTS CONSENT! Tell me more about your values John Kerry.

redangus":h07zii5t said:
On the national level, the democratic party is a party of whores socially. I would like for anyone to rationalize why Kerry would support allowing schools to give the morning after pill to 14 year old girls WITHOUT THE PARENTS CONSENT! Tell me more about your values John Kerry.

Maybe because all 14 yr old girls don't tell their folks when they are gonna get laid?

These arent farm raised, 2 parent, straight A girls we are probably talking about.

eric":rcjdhnf4 said:
redangus":rcjdhnf4 said:

Maybe because all 14 yr old girls don't tell their folks when they are gonna get laid?

These arent farm raised, 2 parent, straight A girls we are probably talking about.

This is possibly the biggest problem in the US today. One more thing to break the family unit apart. Where I come from a 14 year old is very much the responsibility of their parents. God help us. Don't let liberal scum infiltrate the last bit of decency left in this country.

Yes , It is a bad thing, I find it hard to believe!!
In fact even though I think that Kerry is worthless, I think he would have to be a total Blithering idiot to admit to supporting something as stupid as this :mad: :mad:
And yes I realize that 14 year old girls do have sex , and don't tell their parents. But for them to be able to go to school and get a morning after pill to undo what they did the night before is crazy!!
At our school we had to sign a release that our daughter could take tyelenal!!
When our youngest daughter was born, it was a planned C section, The doctor (female) told us that one family member could be in the operating room. I chose to let my oldest daughter go in to watch, She was 14 at the time.
The doctor said wow!!, I'd much rather have a 14 yearold watching this ,, instead of having a 14 yearold having the baby!!

I think letting her witness that , and letting her change a bunch of dirty diapers , helped her decide that she did not want anything to do with boys in that kind of way!!

Latest posts