kenny chesney

Help Support CattleToday:

csutton

Reaction score
Depends on if you like his music. Seen him way back when he and Tim Mcgraw was traveling with George Strait. Big arena, bad seats, but all in all was a good show.

I am sure he's a nice guy and all, but I wouldn't pay money to see him in concert. He sure isn't country and I tend to avoid him on the radio. In fact, I have an oldies country station and a Texas music station that I listen to. I don't do top forty country stuff.

Keren":zx62vby1 said:
Well if you all dont wanna go, I will :D

You probably like what's his face, the "country" singer from Australia. You know, the one that's married to what's her face...

I really don't remember his name. Oh yeah! Keith Urban! (yuck)

Keren":31wvhift said:
Yeah, I dont mind Keith Urban. Not one of my top favourites though. He's married to Nicole Kidman.

I like contemporary country. Tim McGraw probably tops the list though its a loong list lol

I used to like Tim McGraw. He's not bad. I can still listen to some of his stuff. He looks pretty goofy without his hat, though.

Now Chesney, you ever seen him without his hat??? Ever seen Seinfeld? He looks like George Costanza.

Lammie":1i178tic said:
Keren":1i178tic said:
Yeah, I dont mind Keith Urban. Not one of my top favourites though. He's married to Nicole Kidman.

I like contemporary country. Tim McGraw probably tops the list though its a loong list lol

I used to like Tim McGraw. He's not bad. I can still listen to some of his stuff. He looks pretty goofy without his hat, though.

Now Chesney, you ever seen him without his hat??? Ever seen Seinfeld? He looks like George Costanza.

Couldn't look any worse without the hat than with it.....it's way too big and almost bends his ears over. I wouldn't pay to see him but a lot fo the ladies seem to enjoy him.

GMN":385zfxca said:
Was it ever comfirmed after his very short marriage if he is in fact gay?

GMN

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and wears sleevless shirts like a duck, then it sure ain't a chicken! :lol2:

We actually did see him in Atlanta last year, but didn't go to see him. It was one of those mega-concerts with a lot of artists there. Once Brooks and Dunn finished, it was time for Kenny. Should have seen the crowd start leaving before Kenny ever started singing.

He's always been pretty bad, but there was so much of the "native" style of musical influence during his show, I thought I was in Jamaica. Keep looking for someone to start breaking out a big ole' bong or something. :roll:

Interestingly enough, we have an English teacher/coach here that used to travel with Kenny's tour. He had also toured with Garth and George. He claims that Chesney is not gay.

I don't know in what capacity he was traveling with these tours, but I do believe him. I had a special needs student who was a huge GS fan, and he gave the kid a jacket from one of the tours that King George himself had signed. Made the kid's day.

He's also been on Willie's bus, if you know what I mean...

dont take this the wrongway but i think kc is gay. ya never see him with a bunch o hot girls in his vids..always hangin w/a bunch o guys on the beach...renee kicked him to the curb in short order..never has a hot girl on his arm at awards shows even..almost always stag..

i think kennys gay...whatta yall think

Latest posts