Kelly on Trails Magazine

Help Support CattleToday:

WagaAgeyv

Reaction score
KellyTLBT.jpg

The caption for the photo reads,"Kelly Donnelly Pulaski, TN hoping for ribbons at the 2006 National Youth and World Show."

This was a great honor to him and he was so embarressed but proud as well. Thanks to the Editor of the Texas Longhorn T-R-A-I-L-S Magazine for using my son as a cover. It was indeed an HONOR!

WOW, again, WOW!!!! What a beautiful child, makes a great cover, and I hope you'll snag about a dozen of these to keep for when he's older (don't give them to him, hide them until after he's married and has children of his own). A third WOW, well deserved! This is very special indeed.

Oh my! Dang, I've got goosebumps...I mean I really, really do!

What a beautiful child...and whoever caught that picture...man, that picture needs to be entered into a show itself.

Thank you for posting this. I'm literally in awe.

Alice

Oh my gosh! I agree with Alice, whoever took that picture is quite the photographer! Congrats on having Kelly on the cover! And remember, I knew him (well sorta) before he was famous!

Jay

Most of you remember this picture from the TLBAA Magazine. Well I thought I would give an update.

Kelly just graduated high school in May 2014. He graduated 19 in his class. His summer has been filled with farm work and volunteering. He is a new Freshman @ Tusculum College in Greeneville, TN of which he will play football.

So proud of the support he has received over the years. Keep an eye out who knows maybe he will make the front page again someday!

Well newest update on Kelly "Cowboy" as all have come to call him. He did become back-up long snapper for Tusculum Pioneers football team. He refused to be red shirted as a freshman so he fought for it. He was also the long snapper for the JV team all season they did a great job. He is an honor student 1 of 34 football players to make honor roll. When he came home for Christmas he worked the entire time either on our farm, my parents or for the farm he has worked at for over the last year.

Latest posts