Kelly mouth feeding his calf

Help Support CattleToday:

WagaAgeyv

Reaction score
This first photo is the first day at The Library to prepare for the carnival. He told them why he does what he does and read them a story. He told them with the right management and push from mom and dad how you too can do sports and show cattle and still have fun.
101_2278.jpg

Kelly is feeding his calf a range cube-cookies for cattle-a the Rompin' Stompin' Reading Round-up. This was an event that kids had the opportunity to read and record the books they read this summer to earn tickets to spend at a special carnival that centered around a western theme. It was great!

103_2415.jpg

Waga that is a great idea and Kelly is an awesome ambassador for the cattle industry. Beautiful pics. Way to go.

Sounds like a wonderful child. So brave at such a young age. My hats off to Kelly. Been told most people are more scared of public speeking than they are of dying. (I know I am :oops: ) But I bet you a Coke, it didn't take him long to get out of his dress pants and back into some jeans. :lol:

Jogeephus":156qu1f2 said:
Sounds like a wonderful child. So brave at such a young age. My hats off to Kelly. Been told most people are more scared of public speeking than they are of dying. (I know I am :oops: ) But I bet you a Coke, it didn't take him long to get out of his dress pants and back into some jeans. :lol:

Thanks everybody for your comments, I am proud of him as well.

Don't let hm fool ya he is terrified to speek in public. He has done many speech's and does well until he has to stand an talk before them. He freezes up, but I understand it, I get sick everytime I do it as well.

Here he is 15 min before it was over since it was, Get ready to play in the firehouse time at the end".

It was one last photo for a little girl for one last show of how it is done.
103_2420.jpg

congrats to kelly.. that is so cool.. i have took my jack to the summer reading program here before.. he was a big hit.. one little boy thought he was a deer! LOL the kids love the animals.. and what great introduction to cattle good Job !

Latest posts