Kel Tec 22 mag

Help Support CattleToday:

They tend to jam alot. The .380s seem to be easy to fix, they have too much loctite on the firing pin. The .22 mag I guess is gonna be pretty hard to get, I guess they are back logged.

I didn't figure they would get rave reviews anyway, and I really don't need another gun.
I was thinking a reliable shooter in a less expensive round.
I have plenty of safe queen's, better off toting what I can really shoot with 1911 A1 or a Peacemaker, I can buy a lot of ammo for the price of the gun. Got a wild hair I guess.

Caustic Burno":3embr4cb said:
I didn't figure they would get rave reviews anyway, and I really don't need another gun.
I have plenty of safe queen's, better off toting what I can really shoot with 1911 A1 or a Peacemaker, I can buy a lot of ammo for the price of the gun. Got a wild hair I guess.
NEED? When did need ever become a criteria for buying a gun to mess around with? As RC Kirkendal told me once "There's a big difference between a needen and a wanten"

dun":3jrm1ru1 said:
Caustic Burno":3jrm1ru1 said:
NEED? When did need ever become a criteria for buying a gun to mess around with? As RC Kirkendal told me once "There's a big difference between a needen and a wanten"

All my guns are needed.I might need just one for protection and one for hunting,but all are needed for just relaxation and peace of mind just pulling them out of the gun cabinet,going out and firing them then cleaning and admiring them. :D

Cal

All my guns are needed.I might need just one for protection and one for hunting,but all are needed for just relaxation and peace of mind just pulling them out of the gun cabinet,going out and firing them then cleaning and admiring them. :D
Cal[/quote]

Excellant post Cal. I could not have put it any better. :clap:

I am not going to say how many I have, but I have some that have not been fired in decades.
They are sitting in the safe kinda like tits on a boar hog just in case.

Speaking of guns,in the collection of guns I have,I have a 22mag H&R pistol,It may be worth a $100 dollars if ya bought one.Its a model 676 6 shot double action western type revolver with a 5 1/2 in barrel with walnut grips.Acording to the serial # it was manufactured in the 50's.And it's also nickle plated.Not a rarity or nothing unusual about it but I dearly love shooting that little gun!!I bought it from a pawn shop about 20 yrs ago and dont have the 22 long rifle cylinder with it.But I probably wouldn't use it anyhow.I kinda like those little 22mag rounds.I am amazed at the people wanting to buy it.

Cal

Calman":2kz0800a said:
Speaking of guns,in the collection of guns I have,I have a 22mag H&R pistol,It may be worth a $100 dollars if ya bought one.Its a model 676 6 shot double action western type revolver with a 5 1/2 in barrel with walnut grips.Acording to the serial # it was manufactured in the 50's.And it's also nickle plated.Not a rarity or nothing unusual about it but I dearly love shooting that little gun!!I bought it from a pawn shop about 20 yrs ago and dont have the 22 long rifle cylinder with it.But I probably wouldn't use it anyhow.I kinda like those little 22mag rounds.I am amazed at the people wanting to buy it.

Cal

Them old H&R's are fetching some pretty good nickels on gun broker and auction arms.
Man should have at least four pistols IMO a Peacemaker, 1911, MarkIII Ruger 22 and a hi-point cal of your choice.
The hi=points are uglier than the butt on a baboon, they work and are not ammo picky as some auto's.
Excellent gun for truck,tractor or boat as if you drop it overboard you don't have to drown yourself trying to save it.