KC vs TB

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
It is early, but I am going KC 31-24. KC lost Eric Fisher an important lineman that could hurt their chances if he is not able to play.

KC 31-27 Chiefs cover the spread, but your 31-24 looks good when kicker bangs
one off the upright to mess up my 31-27
Strong belief KC covers, but I have no interest in betting against Brady.
He's too lucky and leads a charmed life. :) lol

Although as Tony Romo joked during the game...
Pat Mahomes could retire today and be voted into the Hall of Fame.

Last edited:
As per usual in the Brady Bowl the officials are gift wrapping it for him. So many BS calls it is ridiculous. Worse than basketball at this point. Just let them play or at least make fair calls. His Golden Horseshoe has been kissed by Giddel tonight!

Rough night for Mahomes and KC. He was running for his life and was gimpy already. Most of the time it seemed like he was having to run away backwards and try to improvise a throw like in the schoolyard.

That's putting it mildly SOB. That boy is gonna be hurting tomorrow. Tampa's defense rolled all over them. I am sure as far as the world is concerned it was all Brady though. Never mind they got more first downs and yards off penalties in the first half than actual scrimmage plays or very close to it. Anybody could throw for 3 touchdowns with that many gimme plays. Then held the Chiefs to only nine points.

Mahomes threw a pass while parallel to the ground and hits his guy in the face mask. The kid is unbelievable to watch play.

KC needs to spend some draft picks on offensive linemen, or Mahomes is going to be in a wheelchair before he gets to another Super Bowl. He almost got killed tonight.

I wasn't planning on watching, as I haven't watched a game this season. Was at the grandkids and they put it on. A bunch of wore out has been schooled KC.
Got to give credit where it's due! Defense wins Super Bowls TB showed up ready. Brady gets a lot of credit as well reminds me of George Blanda as far as durability. You don't play in the NFL 20+ seasons and have six super bowl wins spanning 20 years by luck.
Brady got in their head the excuses about the officiating is just that, same officials for both teams. KC made some dumb penalties for a super bowl team on defense.
Mahomes is a phenomenal young QB he can't win by himself. TB took Hill and the WR out of the game. KC became pretty one dimensional until desperation set in.

Same crew but no where close to the same officiating. One or two of those penalties were stupid and KCs fault but the holding and pass interference calls were not on the level. Even Boomer commented on it at halftime and magically it stops. Brady is good but mostly has a knack for being on a good team and that is the key to his durability. Tampa went thru their O line line a finger thru cheap toilet paper for sure.

After this no doubt Brady is the G.O.A.T. Before, he always had the system quarterback label. At almost 44 the guy is amazing as he keeps getting better IMO.

Same crew but no where close to the same officiating. One or two of those penalties were stupid and KCs fault but the holding and pass interference calls were not on the level. Even Boomer commented on it at halftime and magically it stops. Brady is good but mostly has a knack for being on a good team and that is the key to his durability. Tampa went thru their O line line a finger thru cheap toilet paper for sure.
Take away two TD's and KC still gets their butt handed to them. KC never put the ball in the end zone. It was KC defense that racked up the penalties. TB defense schooled KC.
It is plain and simple the team that played better won last night.

Not arguing that but I don't understand the Brady worshiping that goes on. Tampa's defense won that ball game and KC defense lost it not his prowess as a QB. Give credit where it is due. That's all I am saying. Numbers don't lie but sometimes they do.

Not arguing that but I don't understand the Brady worshiping that goes on. Tampa's defense won that ball game and KC defense lost it not his prowess as a QB. Give credit where it is due. That's all I am saying. Numbers don't lie but sometimes they do.
you're right. The TB defense should have received the MVP award. Obviously you don't care for Brady and that's fine but let's give credit where it's due. He moved his team up and down the field almost at will while his defense had Patrick running for his life, big eyed and in a total panic. But he's a champion as well and will be back. It was Brady's night to shine and he didn't disappoint. I know you don't care for numbers but look at his numbers. Almost looks like he did as he pleased all night. Good game, poor half time show and pre-game show but otherwise entertaining. I neither won nor lost one dime on it.

Far from a Brady worshipper but 7 rings......what other player or even franchise can say that? He keeps it up he's going to have to start putting them on his toes for running out of fingers. LOL

Latest posts