JWBrahman

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13":2553zqef said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2553zqef said:
Bigfoot":2553zqef said:
If you think about it, this sight is for entertainment purposes for the ones of us that post a lot. Occasionally you learn something. I guess when the entertainment value diminishes, you move one. He was a nice guy, and knowledgeable though.

Trouble is Bugfoot, there aren't that many cattle related forums out there. That's not to say one has to be online talking cattle or farming or anything else for that matter.

Who is Bugfoot?
New guy. You know, the one with the funny feet.

TennesseeTuxedo":2uiry2k1 said:
All play and no work just makes him broke.

I beleive the second line is "All play and no work makes Jack a mere toy". :2cents:

alisonb":m3i76od3 said:
inyati13":m3i76od3 said:
dun":m3i76od3 said:
How old of a gent was he?

dun, he told me. Late 40s if I remember right.
He always treated others with respect and came across as a true gentleman, suppose that's why I assumed he was older.

My apologies John :oops: :lol: , you better come back and correct us...
Knowing I have these same qualities I suppose you think I'm "older" as well. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :mrgreen:

I never got to know him much, but I never had any problems with anything he said either. Other people I've had more in common with have left or are very rare, and I think it's too bad

As for all the users that have under 5 posts, or haven't been seen in several years, the accounts should be cleaned out... Ever tried to find a user in the alphabetical list? it's darned impossible

As for all the users that have under 5 posts, or haven't been seen in several years, the accounts should be cleaned out... Ever tried to find a user in the alphabetical list? it's darned impossible
Yes it is hard to locate someone by user name! Only the first letter is in alphabetical order. You could go through 200 names that start with D before you find the one your looking for.

Nesikep":o6ai2sho said:

Not really, quite frequently someone pops up with some really good insight that only has a handful of posts - but they've been here several years. I think those ones are worth keeping.

I conversate with about a dozen people here. I hope they never share what we talk about :oops:

Wouldn't worry too much Bigfoot, I only know one person on here who regularly reveals the contents of his pms and if he's not one of your dozen...
though my form of wisdom is to not share with individuals (or facebook) what you don't want the world to know.

branguscowgirl":1d1o1rvi said:
Yes it is hard to locate someone by user name! Only the first letter is in alphabetical order. You could go through 200 names that start with D before you find the one your looking for.
If they have any posts, and you know the dirst 3 characters of their user name, you can use the advanced search at the top of the page and enter the 3 characters followed by an asterisk and hit return.

I liked him. Hate to see him go, don't really see why he did. Maybe he'll come back.
For the life of me I can't see how someone on the Internet bothers someone else so much. I have a few sayings for that situation but they would get this deleted and me banned.

jedstivers":2tfbb435 said:
I liked him. Hate to see him go, don't really see why he did. Maybe he'll come back.
For the life of me I can't see how someone on the Internet bothers someone else so much. I have a few sayings for that situation but they would get this deleted and me banned.

Jed I understand what you are saying. But on the other hand some people do not want a ''thick skin'' being a requirement for posting on a forum. If I have to conform to someone else s standards I will just move along with my life, if that makes it easier.

mwj":2qkyq1e5 said:
jedstivers":2qkyq1e5 said:

Jed I understand what you are saying. But on the other hand some people do not want a ''thick skin'' being a requirement for posting on a forum. If I have to conform to someone else s standards I will just move along with my life, if that makes it easier.
I really wasn't refering to thick skinned, like I said I really can't understand it. Guess I should be glad I can't.

mwj":hrxdwemu said:
jedstivers":hrxdwemu said:

I am kind of the same way. I'd just as soon walk away sometimes. You can look at it a couple of different ways? Walking away is some peoples way of "not letting it bother them." Eliminate what disturbs you. There are things that are said here on CT that can be pretty disturbing to some.