Justify

Help Support CattleToday:

Has the same trainer as trained American Pharaoh the last triple crown winner. I would say he will be in demand.

jltrent":376zyuv9 said:
Has the same trainer as trained American Pharaoh the last triple crown winner. I would say he will be in demand.

Ha Ha. You don't watch racing, Vince. He has been "in demand" even before Pharaoh. Maybe the greatest trainer of all time.

Bright Raven":edafte4f said:
jltrent":edafte4f said:

Ha Ha. You don't watch racing, Vince. He has been "in demand" even before Pharaoh. Maybe the greatest trainer of all time.
I would think no matter how in demand before a couple triple crown winners I would think that would not be bad on a resume and training fees cost would go up. Yes, I watch racing and am familiar with the trainer, he is my favorite.

jltrent":2qtktd1c said:
Bright Raven":2qtktd1c said:
jltrent":2qtktd1c said:

I would think no matter how in demand before a couple triple crown winners I would think that would not be bad on a resume and training fees cost would go up. Yes, I watch racing and am familiar with the trainer, he is my favorite.

I suspect that too. BTW: I called you Vince. Sorry. Lol

Bright Raven":2cr7g6mo said:
jltrent":2cr7g6mo said:
Bright Raven":2cr7g6mo said:

I seen that to, I was thinking boy Ron must be getting old :lol: :hide: :hide:

ez14.":dp167i30 said:
Bright Raven":dp167i30 said:
jltrent":dp167i30 said:

I seen that to, I was thinking boy Ron must be getting old :lol: :hide: :hide:

Getting? Sorry, I am there.

Bright Raven":1ymy0nad said:
jltrent":1ymy0nad said:
Bright Raven":1ymy0nad said:

Believe me, I have been called worse, lol.

Justify's Breeding Rights Worth $75 Million

https://www.si.com/horse-racing/2018/06 ... 75-million

jltrent":1vx3ucro said:
Bright Raven":1vx3ucro said:
jltrent":1vx3ucro said:

Believe me, I have been called worse, lol.

Justify's Breeding Rights Worth $75 Million

https://www.si.com/horse-racing/2018/06 ... 75-million

Lol. Thanks.

That was a very emotional race to watch!

Justify was the class of the field, but he's not a super horse and sadly this triple crown is a tiny bit tainted.
The horse that placed 3rd in the derby, Audible, is in part owned by the same group that owns Justify.
They chose the common strategy to have Audible skip the Preakness and target the Belmont coming in fresh.
After Justify won the Preakness, Audible was not entered in the Belmont and many believe to make his path easier.

Then in the Belmont, horse #5 Restoring Hope who is also trained by Bob Baffert seemed to run an odd race.
If you watch the replay you'll seem him rush to the front, cut across pinning the 3 horse and then run better than 2/3
of the race running just to the outside rear of Justify without ever making an attempt to pass him and forcing other
horses to run wide if they did.

Gary West the owner of Restoring Hope was not happy with how his horse was raced and said, "I have no earthly idea
what Geroux Florent (the jockey) was thinking or what his strategy was and I may never know."
Geroux and his agent said he has no comment.

Justify probably would have won the race any way, but would have been nicer if didn't leave door open on collusion.
Baffert said Justify is a great horse, but he lacks patience and is no American Pharaoh.

Son of Butch":2sktf2g1 said:
Justify was the class of the field, but he's not a super horse and sadly this triple crown is a tiny bit tainted.
The horse that placed 3rd in the derby, Audible, is in part owned by the same group that owns Justify.
They chose the common strategy to have Audible skip the Preakness and target the Belmont coming in fresh.
After Justify won the Preakness, Audible was not entered in the Belmont and many believe to make his path easier.

Then in the Belmont, horse #5 Restoring Hope who is also trained by Bob Baffert seemed to run an odd race.
If you watch the replay you'll seem him rush to the front, cut across pinning the 3 horse and then run better than 2/3
of the race running just to the outside rear of Justify without ever making an attempt to pass him and forcing other
horses to run wide if they did.

Gary West the owner of Restoring Hope was not happy with how his horse was raced and said, "I have no earthly idea
what Geroux Florent (the jockey) was thinking or what his strategy was and I may never know."
Geroux and his agent said he has no comment.

Justify probably would have won the race any way, but would have been nicer if didn't leave door open on collusion.
Baffert said Justify is a great horse, but he lacks patience and is no American Pharaoh.

You are the first to mention this but I independently of any information thought I saw some of that going on. I dismissed my skepticism but now I wonder.

Latest posts