JUSTICE

Help Support CattleToday:

She's doin great. Married a great guy and has a happy life. It's the victims
that never see justice that I feel for. Its amazing what true justice does for the victims emotionally.

i can only sum my feelings up,, if a man is coming toward me holding my daughters hand with her screaming best that they start explaining what happed,,, quick....now dragging my daughter behind a barn screaming with his pants and drawers down.... no explanation needed he's going to be stopped ..if he happens to die in the process, i deal with that part later.... and im dam sure ill be sorry it all happened

My moms sister was married to a child molester . He was caught with tapes he made with a 4 year old girl. His second time to be caught and got off with probation . Tell me about the justice system . I'll take my chances in the pen .

That's when true justice should kick in. I made it well known in our case even to the state atty
that if justice wasn't served, that I would handle it. We were all prepared for that eventuality. I'm glad it never came to it

JSCATTLE":295rhnuf said:
My moms sister was married to a child molester . He was caught with tapes he made with a 4 year old girl. His second time to be caught and got off with probation . Tell me about the justice system . I'll take my chances in the pen .
I can understand the anger and frustration but you're no good to anybody if you're locked up in prison.

hooknline":349q2rsy said:
You brought up a good point js. A lot of people in this world have been falsely accused of molestation. It happens. What if every angry dad went and killed every accused molester? Thered be a lot of innocent people dead, and a lot of angry dads in jail.
That's the job of the police to investigate the claims and prove the crime. That's why we have the judicial system. Not just to serve punishments but to Vette out the guilty from the innocent.
In our case, if I hadn't called the cops, we would have only had the word of one person. Instead we got a taped phone call and a half assed confession that i had to listen to, coach Probitive questions, and keep my mouth shut during the call after which the person called me on my phone acting like nothing was wrong trying to feel me out to see if i knew anything. It was then that I got a fire lit under my ass and fought every day to control myself so that my family could keep their dad and husband with them.
And them there is the case where my sister was kidnapped and raped by a serial killer. Never made the news but that guy now sits on death row. She was the only one to escape him and live. Took 10 years but they finally got him on a DNA match.
I've seen Te anger, felt the anger, sadness, helplessness. All of it. I understand the fathers reaction, and I'm glad he wasn't charged and that the guy is dead. But it doesn't always happen that way in real life. I've done real life and it's no picnic
I've probably said too too much but I felt it was time to insert some reality to the thread lest someone get the idea in their head that it's ok and acceptable in every situation to kill a molester themselves

Wise words along with a lot of pain. I feel for you, hook. I've never had to deal directly with such things. I like to think I'd do it exactly as you did, but I really don't know and I hope to God I never find out. Talk is cheap. Dealing with reality is an entirely different matter.

VanC":2wuw6bfd said:
hooknline":2wuw6bfd said:
You brought up a good point js. A lot of people in this world have been falsely accused of molestation. It happens. What if every angry dad went and killed every accused molester? Thered be a lot of innocent people dead, and a lot of angry dads in jail.
That's the job of the police to investigate the claims and prove the crime. That's why we have the judicial system. Not just to serve punishments but to Vette out the guilty from the innocent.
In our case, if I hadn't called the cops, we would have only had the word of one person. Instead we got a taped phone call and a half assed confession that i had to listen to, coach Probitive questions, and keep my mouth shut during the call after which the person called me on my phone acting like nothing was wrong trying to feel me out to see if i knew anything. It was then that I got a fire lit under my ass and fought every day to control myself so that my family could keep their dad and husband with them.
And them there is the case where my sister was kidnapped and raped by a serial killer. Never made the news but that guy now sits on death row. She was the only one to escape him and live. Took 10 years but they finally got him on a DNA match.
I've seen Te anger, felt the anger, sadness, helplessness. All of it. I understand the fathers reaction, and I'm glad he wasn't charged and that the guy is dead. But it doesn't always happen that way in real life. I've done real life and it's no picnic
I've probably said too too much but I felt it was time to insert some reality to the thread lest someone get the idea in their head that it's ok and acceptable in every situation to kill a molester themselves

Wise words along with a lot of pain. I feel for you, hook. I've never had to deal directly with such things. I like to think I'd do it exactly as you did, but I really don't know and I hope to God I never find out. Talk is cheap. Dealing with reality is an entirely different matter.
Talk may be cheep van but when it comes to my children it's not the act of killing someone that would stop me it's the fact that my kids would have to live with out a dad . Of course there's always s s s . It wouldn't be any different than shooting a suffering animal .

Jogeephus":3i9ldzsb said:
I believe I could grow to like Texas.

I thought you had loved us all this time. :D

Afterall, we picked the mocking bird as our state bird. You know, the little dudes that never shut up. :banana:

Sad but it seems our Justice system is more for the rights of the criminals not the victims. Should be a speed lane to the chair for certain crimes and certain evidential proof of guilt. If there is DNA in a rape/murder case or in any child rape case it's a short trip to the chamber and a quick one in my opinion.

JSCATTLE":f5wucl6d said:
Talk may be cheep van but when it comes to my children it's not the act of killing someone that would stop me it's the fact that my kids would have to live with out a dad . Of course there's always s s s . It wouldn't be any different than shooting a suffering animal .

SSS definately comes into play here. The majority of convctions on this type of stuff is when one goes off half cocked. The majority of unsolved cases is somebody took the time to plan things and then kept their mouth shut. Someone do something like this to one of my kids..... There are literally hundreds of thousands of acres or forest land next to me that nobody will set foot in until the next time they log (30-40 years from now). And there is that big old Pacific Ocean with all those crabs on the bottom just 40 miles away.....

Dave":23j16v21 said:
JSCATTLE":23j16v21 said:

SSS definately comes into play here. The majority of convctions on this type of stuff is when one goes off half cocked. The majority of unsolved cases is somebody took the time to plan things and then kept their mouth shut. Someone do something like this to one of my kids..... There are literally hundreds of thousands of acres or forest land next to me that nobody will set foot in until the next time they log (30-40 years from now). And there is that big old Pacific Ocean with all those crabs on the bottom just 40 miles away.....
That's the same way I feel we have thousands of acres of swamp not far from me that a person could get lost in . You could always take them squirrel hunting and make it look like an accident . Lets just hope none of us ever have that decision to make .

Latest posts