Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg...........

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokinM said:
At least the first time anyway. Had to get there quick so they beat their mail in ballot and get their name marked off the list.

Can you point to one instance of people voting twice by mail? He is setting this up for a Constitutional fight because that is what Putin wants!

Russian bounties on American Soldiers....No comment.
Russian interferiance with US elcetions....He is on the record as welcoming it.
Our fallen Soldiers are "suckers" and "idiots", he said it.

I may disagree with most of you politically, but I will be darned if I will let an Orange tv guy destroy our Country because he owes the Russians a but ton of money!

sstterry said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Sure sign a fella has lost his case when he starts ranting incoherently and name calling.

If you are afraid of going into Nashville, you name the Steak House.

BTW, is he Orange with all the make-up or not?
Or, is he tanning in between his golf trips? https://www.politicususa.com/2020/0...ial-salary-on-taxpayer-funded-golf-trips.html

I'm damm sure not afraid I'm just telling you the crooked tax increasing mayor might not have things opened up by then.

Let's just call it a $500 bet that Donald Trump will win the election on November 3rd 2020.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Sure sign a fella has lost his case when he starts ranting incoherently and name calling.

Or, is he tanning in between his golf trips? https://www.politicususa.com/2020/0...ial-salary-on-taxpayer-funded-golf-trips.html

I'm damm sure not afraid I'm just telling you the crooked tax increasing mayor might not have things opened up by then.

Let's just call it a $500 bet that Donald Trump will win the election on November 3rd 2020.
Sorry, I will not bet cash. I understand if you are afraid to go into Nashville.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

I'm in for 1/2 of the 500.

I don't argue Trumps not always on the level but I will say this I don't buy the comment about the soldiers in the least. He's a lot of things but that ain't one of them. Pentagon brass trying to buck him maybe but not the fallen.

Secondly none of what I have seen or believe about the Democratic Party has diddly to do with my thoughts on Trump. They are crooked and have been undermining this country for decades. Furthermore I don't think the illegitimacy of the voting is going to come from outside the borders of our country, we are plenty crooked on our own. FACT is if you have to vote in person with a picture ID off of a voter registry then your ONE vote is counted and not tampered with.Also FWIW the Democrats are doing there fair share of foreshadowing and crying particularly about the postal service and Russian tampering. Funny you don't mention the part about China and Iran pushing for Biden, wonder why?

Somebody doesn't want to put their money where their mouth is.

Ruth was a champion for the women of America. All of the women that the President wants to appoint should appreciate her and O'Conner for blazing the trail for them. Rest in peace Ruth you were one strong brave woman.

hurleyjd said:
Ruth was a champion for the women of America. All of the women that the President wants to appoint should appreciate her and O'Conner for blazing the trail for them. Rest in peace Ruth you were one strong brave woman.
That is a double edged sword. She was an activist. She had a cause. She got on the court. She functioned as an activist. That it not balanced law. That is a person with a personally chosen cause who promotes their cause.

Ebenezer said:
hurleyjd said:
That is a double edged sword. She was an activist. She had a cause. She got on the court. She functioned as an activist. That it not balanced law. That is a person with a personally chosen cause who promotes their cause.

Selfish little haint at that, she should have stepped down when they asked her to under Obama and we wouldn't be faced with all these threats of more left wing anarchy and destruction now.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
Make it a gift card then unless you're all talk no action.

It is illiegal to gamble in Tennessee. Like I said, Steak dinner resturant of your choice.

Since when does a Democrat care about laws?

Until the Republican Party started worshiping at the Alter of Trump, I was a moderate Republican.

sstterry said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
sstterry said:
It is illiegal to gamble in Tennessee. Like I said, Steak dinner resturant of your choice.

Since when does a Democrat care about laws?

Until the Republican Party started worshiping at the Alter of Trump, I was a moderate Republican.

AKA Rino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts