Justamere Dispersal

Help Support CattleToday:

BIZIN

Reaction score
Anyone know what happened over at Justamere? Just got their Angus Dispersal Catalogue in the mail. Last I heard they were doing really well. Wonder if a Hereford Dispersal Catalogue is on the way?

Will it be a real dispersal-- or is it one of those every couple years "complete dispersals" where they save the heifers and a bunch of embryos and just get rid of their cows...
I don't trust the word "Dispersal" when I see it connected with many of the seedstock folks anymore...Seems like some have had 20 "dispersals" in about the same number of years.... :roll: ;-)

Oldtimer":2dd2sfhu said:
Will it be a real dispersal-- or is it one of those every couple years "complete dispersals" where they save the heifers and a bunch of embryos and just get rid of their cows...
I don't trust the word "Dispersal" when I see it connected with many of the seedstock folks anymore...Seems like some have had 20 "dispersals" in about the same number of years.... :roll: ;-)
amen

Yea, often there is a commercial cow herd somewhere carrying 300 embryos and registered calves by their side with another 300 embryos in a tank someplace.