Just wonderin?

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie":3oou9oes said:
What about clam juice? I hate to think of where that comes from. My husband has developed a fondness for that beer with the tomato clam juice. Do they squeeze clams? Mash them? Yuck.
Yah Lammie, They just squeeze the crap out of them.
Tom.

[/quote]
and how do those pills know where to go once you swallow them??? I mean you take a pain pill for knee pain, head pain, hand pain... how does it know where to find the pain? And why is the plane's black box, orange?[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lmao :lol:

FarmGirl10":2bwxc4ex said:
What exactly is bigger in Texas?

Everything... i.e. "Everythings bigger in Texas." :lol: :nod: :nod: :lol:

Ryan":2ibfnzxe said:
FarmGirl10":2ibfnzxe said:

:shock: I must stay out of Texas now, what if I get chased by a giant possum and it catches me and strangles me with its tail?

FarmGirl10":2nw44av6 said:
Ryan":2nw44av6 said:
FarmGirl10":2nw44av6 said:

:shock: I must stay out of Texas now, what if I get chased by a giant possum and it catches me and strangles me with its tail?
:shock: :help: :shock:

I don't know about things being bigger in Texas but I do wonder about a couple of things. Years ago they used to upholster cars with Naugahyde. Has anyone ever seen a Nauga? How big are they? How about leatherette.

What about Pairs (of what)? There is a pair of pants, a pair of scissors, etc. So if anything EVER screamed to be a pair it's a bra. So why isn't it a pair? (Yea, I know this is an old one but so am I)

angie":gatptnki said:
FarmGirl10":gatptnki said:
Cock roaches, snakes, hats and egos? :lol2: :clap: :tiphat:

Just kiddin' ya'll ;-)

kiddin? Are u sure angie? ha
Well, Ive said it before..and I will say it again. Up here in Oklahoma theres a saying " flush twice, Texas needs the water". :nod:

Limomike":3kf1nsc3 said:
angie":3kf1nsc3 said:
FarmGirl10":3kf1nsc3 said:
Cock roaches, snakes, hats and egos? :lol2: :clap: :tiphat:

Just kiddin' ya'll ;-)

kiddin? Are u sure angie? ha
Well, Ive said it before..and I will say it again. Up here in Oklahoma theres a saying " flush twice, Texas needs the water". :nod:

I dont mind flushin at all! :lol:

Keren":25edyy0i said:
Who was it that first thought "I'm gonna eat that thing that comes outta the chicken's butt"

And why?
lavacarancher":25edyy0i said:
I don't know about things being bigger in Texas but I do wonder about a couple of things. Years ago they used to upholster cars with Naugahyde. Has anyone ever seen a Nauga? How big are they? How about leatherette.

What about Pairs (of what)? There is a pair of pants, a pair of scissors, etc. So if anything EVER screamed to be a pair it's a bra. So why isn't it a pair? (Yea, I know this is an old one but so am I)

Any new answers or anymore ponderings yet? :lol:

Pickles Dillman":1jk8enrr said:
Keren":1jk8enrr said:
Who was it that first thought "I'm gonna eat that thing that comes outta the chicken's butt"

And why?
lavacarancher":1jk8enrr said:

Any new answers or anymore ponderings yet? :lol:
Did you know that a pair of pants is not a "pair of pants"? It is a "Pant".
:roll:

Latest posts