Just wonderin?

Help Support CattleToday:

If olive oil is made out of squashed olives, Then what the heck do they make baby oil out of?

For that matter what about motor oil? Is it from crushed motors? And would electric motors work?

Finally !! Someone that thinks like me. I'm always looking for phenomenons. Like, why does a pill 3/8" in diameter and 1/16" thick stand on edge and roll off the counter if you just dump it out of the bottle?

And, the age old question--why is Selsun Blue shampoo green??

Jim62":3afrenyb said:
Finally !! Someone that thinks like me. I'm always looking for phenomenons. Like, why does a pill 3/8" in diameter and 1/16" thick stand on edge and roll off the counter if you just dump it out of the bottle?

and how do those pills know where to go once you swallow them??? I mean you take a pain pill for knee pain, head pain, hand pain... how does it know where to find the pain? And why is the plane's black box, orange?

CKC1586":9i2hmdi5 said:
Jim62":9i2hmdi5 said:

and how do those pills know where to go once you swallow them??? I mean you take a pain pill for knee pain, head pain, hand pain... how does it know where to find the pain? And why is the plane's black box, orange?

And if the "black box" is the only thing that survives a horrific plain crash then why don't they build all planes out of the same materials. I guess these "inventors" don't spend enough time in the seat of a tractor to think clearly like us.

Does everybody in Nimrod have "mud vehicles" ?
And, Is there a short supply of mud around Nimrod?
And are you really from Nimrod? :cowboy:

CKC1586":nh2lh42e said:
and how do those pills know where to go once you swallow them??? I mean you take a pain pill for knee pain, head pain, hand pain... how does it know where to find the pain??
Hey! I have wondered that same thing!

I wonder how migrating birds know which one to follow. I mean, what if the lead bird is only wanting some time alone?

And where is the bb my brother shot into the back of my leg when I was a kid? I never saw it come out. I wonder that too.

angie":2196zir3 said:
CKC1586":2196zir3 said:
and how do those pills know where to go once you swallow them??? I mean you take a pain pill for knee pain, head pain, hand pain... how does it know where to find the pain??
Hey! I have wondered that same thing!

I wonder how migrating birds know which one to follow. I mean, what if the lead bird is only wanting some time alone?

And where is the bb my brother shot into the back of my leg when I was a kid? I never saw it come out. I wonder that too.

It probably came out somewhere.... :lol2:
Good questions...

Ever wonder why, that geese flying in a V formation, one line is longer than the other one? I used to wonder, until I got the answer:
There are more geese in the line that is longer. :nod: :dunce: yup yup

I said it before and will say it again :cowboy:
CT should be a required course even for the home schooled. :nod:

mnmtranching":3hl4hi7d said:
With all the brilliant minds on here and the countless hrs we spend pondering the universe's problems I can't believe that the gov't or some famed University hasn't contacted us for one of their Think Tanks
I belive it is because they are afraid to admit their incompetence compared to us

Angus Cowman":2b5xl2v6 said:
mnmtranching":2b5xl2v6 said:
With all the brilliant minds on here and the countless hrs we spend pondering the universe's problems I can't believe that the gov't or some famed University hasn't contacted us for one of their Think Tanks
I belive it is because they are afraid to admit their incompetence compared to us

Everything I needed to know I learned from that Tennessee thread that was running when I came here. :tiphat:

come on guys us old cattlemen cant be to smart.because we are still in the cattle biz :lol:

Some answers fer mnmtranching :)

Does everybody in Nimrod have "mud vehicles" ?
HA! HA! No but everybody has "muddy " vehicles!

And, Is there a short supply of mud around Nimrod?
Only when there is a short supply of rain!

And are you really from Nimrod?
Only when I'm not in Nimrod! :tiphat:

Pickles, Welcome to CT. And if you can't learn it on CT it don't need to be learned.

I go through Nimrod all the time on the way to the sale. Not much of a slowdown , Nimrod.

Nice little ummm town though, got a nice river, nice church and a nice bar. What else do ya need? :cowboy:

And for the love of Pete! Why do airlines give ya flotation devices and not a danged parachute? :???:
And who exactly is Pete?

Pickles, Welcome to CT. And if you can't learn it on CT it don't need to be learned.

I go through Nimrod all the time on the way to the sale. Not much of a slowdown , Nimrod.

Nice little ummm town though, got a nice river, nice church and a nice bar. What else do ya need?

Nice little ummm town though, got a nice river, nice church and a nice bar. What else do ya need? :cowboy:

Well now ya got someone here to stop and visit with! Just give me a hollar!!

Latest posts