Just when you think you have heard it all

Help Support CattleToday:

greybeard":2zwjz1jq said:
3waycross":2zwjz1jq said:
Well at least he didn't use a gun. The Anti's and the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Peacocks would have had a field day with that!

Personally i think the Peacock was asking for it what with fanning it 's tail and all! ;-)
Taking this thread further down the gutter......it's the male peacock that has the long bright tail plummage...
:shock: :shock:
they said 'Peacock' in the news report, so he must have gay tendencies or it would say 'Peahen' :oops: suppose it takes alsorts to make the 'world go round.

hooknline":v1xr5hba said:
What the heck were you searching for when you found the article 3way?

Recipes for Peacock. Thought i might rustle a few from the Zoo!

3waycross":vxoafrmz said:
hooknline":vxoafrmz said:
What the heck were you searching for when you found the article 3way?

Recipes for Peacock. Thought i might rustle a few from the Zoo!

LMAO !!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol2:

That is one disturbing story , hopefully he is put into GP and taken care of by the other inmates . Not the peacock part, but the fact that he was under surveillance for soliciting young children . :mad:

> I disagree Jo. I believe they will do the opposite. They will restrict his ability to buy a firearm, but will give him unfettered access to all the Peacocks he wants to molest!

Are you suggesting that this guy is representative of those that should not be prevented from owning guns?

> After all it's the guns that cause mental illness, isn't it?

I believe the more relevant question is should the mentally ill also have the right to own a gun?

As to what causes mental illness? Politics does a pretty good job. :hide:

Latest posts