Help Support CattleToday:

rocket2222

Reaction score
205 adj. ww 646

IMG_0001.jpg

205 adj. ww 606

IMG_0002.jpg

Are they miniatures? :mrgreen:

Corral all the ones with a dark red color and hem 'em up for delivery. :mrgreen:

only the bottom pic came up for me but man she's nice!!! I love herefords. Going black though to keep the sale barn happy

My guess is there won't be a whole lot of tearing up going on. :lol2:

I'd like about 30 of them and put by black balancer bull on 'em. Them baldy calves would be the envy of the sale :mrgreen:

Nice heifers. Seems like everbody thinks the only way to get a good selling calf out of them is to turn them black. I am thinking that a CharXcalf out of them would out sell any black calf out of them.

I like them both, but I really like the top heifer, nice deep heifer with a good hip. Are they out of your Churchill bull? Over all a great looking couple of heifers.

Alan

Very good haircoats on both of them, the second heifer probably have a slight edge on balance and femininity, but both very usefull heifers. The first one could have been a little lighter fronted if you have want us to tear them apart, but at the end of the day if she is fertile enough and milks enough she is feminine enough for me.

I really like the top heifer. Would like to see a little more muscle on her hind end though.
Really like the deep red on the second though. Wish she was standing like the first one though could get a better look at her.

HOSS":2qg4fq9p said:
I'd like about 30 of them and put by black balancer bull on 'em. Them baldy calves would be the envy of the sale :mrgreen:
sounds like a good cross,............. good looking heifers

Nice heifers. I think I like the top one the best. But put them on here in 1 year and we may like the bottom one best.

You could send them to me and I could babysit for awhile (like 3 or 4 years) :lol:

Alan":r73z36ek said:
I like them both, but I really like the top heifer, nice deep heifer with a good hip. Are they out of your Churchill bull? Over all a great looking couple of heifers.

Alan

No, they are out of the Deshazer bull, the Churchill bulls 1st calves should be on the ground shortly though, as you can imaging I'm looking forward to it. He's turned out to be a pretty good looking bull, everybody whose seen him as had good things to say. I even got a nice note from Don Richardson, the owner/breeder of his sire World Class which in part read.
"Dear Paul,
This is an impressive individual. He looks as much like World Class at that age as any bull I've seen. What a chunk!
Don"
Which was nice of him. Anyways, I'm in herd building mode, but somehow managed to cut 3 cows that were due to have calves by him this spring, so now I only have 4 left in the spring group, not a whole lot to go on, but should give me an idea of whats ahead, see if he's all looks, or has something to add and move the herd forward.

KNERSIE":1mguxye5 said:
Very good haircoats on both of them, the second heifer probably have a slight edge on balance and femininity, but both very usefull heifers. The first one could have been a little lighter fronted if you have want us to tear them apart, but at the end of the day if she is fertile enough and milks enough she is feminine enough for me.

I would have to agree with you. I also think the second heifer is a little better overall.

JHH":6w70p6n5 said:
Nice heifers. I think I like the top one the best. But put them on here in 1 year and we may like the bottom one best.

You could send them to me and I could babysit for awhile (like 3 or 4 years) :lol:

Babysitting has gotten to be expensive so I hear, would there be any extra fees for diapers or talc etc. :)

Latest posts