Just trying something. It worked for me, how about others?

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
puppies.jpg

I loaded the picture to my ISPs server so that it's alwasy available. The coding to display the picture is

simle as pie. The image width is 732 pixels. I'm going to mess with it some to see what width it needs to be to fill the space without having to scroll to the side to see it all

dun

la4angus":2zwyugz2 said:
Hey Dun, It worked. Tell me how you did it.

You must have awider monitor or maybe just different settings then I have

dun

Beefy":2lzwlm9x said:
i dont have to scroll to the side to see it all.

I changed the width to 600 X 430 pixels and I can see it all now without scrolling.

dun

dun":3shhdg0n said:
I loaded the picture to my ISPs server so that it's alwasy available. The coding to display the picture is

simle as pie. The image width is 732 pixels. I'm going to mess with it some to see what width it needs to be to fill the space without having to scroll to the side to see it all

dun

la4angus":3shhdg0n said:
Hey Dun, It worked. Tell me how you did it.

So Dun, how much are those doggies in the window?
Where in the ozarks are you?
I am north of SFG 50 miles

Don't know but I'ld take about half of them.
We're 40 miles NE of SFG.
50 miles N, is that around Warsaw?

dun

rbell":1sg8wa7z said:
So Dun, how much are those doggies in the window?
Where in the ozarks are you?
I am north of SFG 50 miles

It worked but it took a little bit for it to show. Neat. I hope this doesn't get to be like polls did! I was just messing trying to see if it would work, don't intead to use it again.

dun

txag":8eyafkb3 said:
406.jpg

did it work?

ditto. i'm on my fast server today. the slow one will probably never load the pics.

At first it just displayed the tripod logo for about 30 seconds, then it loaded.

dun

txag":3i5avnau said:
ditto. i'm on my fast server today. the slow one will probably never load the pics.

& now all i see is the tripod logo. not sure about that. i just signed up there this morning because i can't upload to my normal server.

If you right click on the logo (assuming windows) and go down and click properties, it will display the url for the picture. If you hilight the url, do a ctrl c then move your cursor to the URL line for your browser and delete what is there and do a ctrl v it will paste the url on that line, hit return and it will show the picture. That's what I had to do the first time

dun

txag":23qmni5v said:
& now all i see is the tripod logo. not sure about that. i just signed up there this morning because i can't upload to my normal server.

I just did that and then went back and looked at the original post and the picture showed. Not sure if that's a Macon problem or a tripod problem

dun

dun":3vokeklz said:
If you right click on the logo (assuming windows) and go down and click properties, it will display the url for the picture. If you hilight the url, do a ctrl c then move your cursor to the URL line for your browser and delete what is there and do a ctrl v it will paste the url on that line, hit return and it will show the picture. That's what I had to do the first time

dun

txag":3vokeklz said:

& i just went back & no picture & no tripod logo. interesting. oh well, no big deal....not something i plan to do regularly either.

i did the properties thing and copied the url into my url bar? and the picture showed then. mine still doesnt work though.