Just to set the record straight on the real UT

Help Support CattleToday:

I was riding the elevator to work with our company president and another fellow. They were headed to lunch. The other fellow told our president he had an Aggie joke for him. Our president said he went to A&M. The other fellow replied, without missing a beat, "I will tell it to you slow enough for you to get it."

Our president did not laugh, and neither did I. But, I wanted to.

I was riding the elevator to work with our company president and another fellow. They were headed to lunch. The other fellow told our president he had an Aggie joke for him. Our president said he went to A&M. The other fellow replied, without missing a beat, "I will tell it to you slow enough for you to get it."

Heard this one and many others with same basic punch line. Only the school names are changed from time to time to fit the situation.

Did the "other fella" keep his job?

Latest posts