Just to Prove I'm Still Around... #2

Help Support CattleToday:

randiliana

Reaction score
And here are some of the heifers we bred this year. All bred to Red Angus and (fence jumper) ANxSM bulls

DSC04564800x641.jpg

Heifers that we raised.

HH x AN/HH
DSC04571800x639.jpg

Mostly Angus
DSC04570800x639.jpg

HH x Angus
DSC04569800x639.jpg

Shorthorn x Angus
DSC04566800x638.jpg

Shorthorn x HH/AN
DSC04556800x640.jpg

Little Shorthorn, Little Angus, Little more Simm and who knows what all else....
DSC04552800x639.jpg

Mostly Angus
DSC04554800x640.jpg

A couple of the heifers that we bought. These 2 are Angus.

DSC04568800x640.jpg

DSC04567800x639.jpg

randiliana, I love seeing your cattle. They all are always in good health and weight. It is so pretty where you live.

Thanks!

The blue roan is ehh, one of my very favourites, but so is that red one too, and the red brf and the hereford and the black..... But seriously I really do like her. Just crossing my fingers that her udder will be good. Her mama's is not perfect but so far holding up well.

We are dealing with quite a foot rot outbreak in these heifers, more so in the purchased heifers than the home raised ones, but they are getting it too. Sure takes a toll on them! But on the whole I like our own heifers much better than anything we bought.

randiliana":3tybs4oj said:
Thanks!

The blue roan is ehh, one of my very favourites, but so is that red one too, and the red brf and the hereford and the black..... But seriously I really do like her. Just crossing my fingers that her udder will be good. Her mama's is not perfect but so far holding up well.

We are dealing with quite a foot rot outbreak in these heifers, more so in the purchased heifers than the home raised ones, but they are getting it too. Sure takes a toll on them! But on the whole I like our own heifers much better than anything we bought.
is your part of the country staying wet this year.if it is then thats why your having a major outbreak of footrot.

Well, we were wet this spring. But we haven't had a drop of rain in about the last 8 weeks. Not nearly as wet as the last couple of years, the creeks have quit running (normal for us this time of year) for the first time in 2 years and all the sloughs have dried up. We are only having problems on one pasture too.

Those are some really nice heifers. Great job.. and glad to see your still around.
When are you gonna send some of that cool air down our way???

Latest posts