Just thought I would share...

Help Support CattleToday:

Colorado2008

Reaction score
I was looking for some envelopes and I came across these.

x-ray.jpg

x-ray2.jpg

I had a 80 degree curve in my spine from scoliosis. I had like a 13 hour surgery and they took out 8 disks in my back. Just thought that I would share becuase they are kindof interesting to look at. :p :p

Those are interesting. I'll have to see if I have my x-rays from scoliosis. Reminds me, I'll have to go back in and see if my case has gotten any worse :eek:

chrisy":3asp9c1r said:
those were interesting photo's, how are you now has the treatment helped, and will those pins ever come out?

Before the surgery I was having a lot of back pain. Now i have pretty much no back pain. My lower back, where there is no pins or hooks, gets pretty sore after a day of showing and working but thats only because it has to work harder. I could have the pins taken out. There is really no point though. The pins and rods really make my spine stronger and there is less of a chance that it will break. :D

Gate Opener":3v29olyr said:

lol Thats what everyone says!! Believe it or not, it really didn't hurt that bad. The Dr. talked it up like I was going to be in the hospital for 2-3 weeks. I was in ICU for 4 days then in a room for 1 day and was home in time for my b-day. Gave me a perscription for perkaset (sp?) and like 3 refills but I didn't even use all of it. :D

The great thing was, that I was back out working the cattle in April (even though i wasn't supposed to) and showing my steers in August. :p

Latest posts