Just testing something here...

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
I'm just checking to see how some pics turn out from my photobucket...thing...

Cf-18.jpg

Just so happens to be my FAVORITE airplane ;-) ...the good ol' CF-18 Hornet :D

DSCF0056.jpg

IluvABbeef":3l5q6pcc said:
Good. I'm happy now. :D

I will be flying that airplane next month in Cold Lake.

Good to be back in the saddle again.

That specific airplane carries the checkers mark - 441 Squadron. My old alma mater. I bet I have flown that specific bird.

It is an old "B" model - still in use.

I will take a dozen of those steers as well - no need to wrap them - just load them up and send them my way.

Bez>

Edit - Just photo shpped the pic. That is - I think - 916 - If so I flew it in a very embarrassing incident in Panama City Florida back in 1989 - no I will not tell the tale but it still bothers me! Have many trips aboard this specific aircraft.

B

Beefy":28799414 said:
Bez gone wild?

I am an old grey haired, semi balding, fat guy - I do not go wild any more. Now-a-days I am simply happy to get out of bed in the morning without straining myself.

Bez>

Bez>":1olq6r85 said:
Beefy":1olq6r85 said:
Bez gone wild?

I am an old grey haired, semi balding, fat guy - I do not go wild any more. Now-a-days I am simply happy to get out of bed in the morning without straining myself.

Bez>

:shock: :shock:

Nice shot....got to strap one on a few years ago in Fallon. Young 03 at the stick and wouldn't even let a old civilian pull any Gs (guess he figured that it was to much aircraft for me)....was retired at the time and could only fly in a non-crew status because of my civilian job requirements..but was quite impressed with the aircraft. Five ticket ride at any county fair!
DMc

Bez>":156h3apx said:
IluvABbeef":156h3apx said:

That specific airplane carries the checkers mark - 441 Squadron. My old alma mater. I bet I have flown that specific bird.

I will take a dozen of those steers as well - no need to wrap them - just load them up and send them my way.

Bez>

Edit - Just photo shpped the pic. That is - I think - 916 - If so I flew it in a very embarrassing incident in Panama City Florida back in 1989 - no I will not tell the tale but it still bothers me! Have many trips aboard this specific aircraft.

B

sure it is not you in the pilots seat there Bez.......happy flying.

Bez>":1le6y1cu said:
IluvABbeef":1le6y1cu said:

Bez>

B

So your a fighter pilot eh? :D :D I'd love to meet you in person someday, maybe I can talk you into spillin the beans on that story of you in Panama. ;-)

I have a dream...and POSSIBLY a mission....to fly that airplane someday...though the way things are going for me I could only dream...

That steer was from last year's bunch. This year's bunch...I haven't seen them in over a month, but I know once they're out on pasture they'll be as good-lookin as that char...

IluvABbeef":1fdjxh4z said:
Bez>":1fdjxh4z said:
IluvABbeef":1fdjxh4z said:

Bez>

B

So your a fighter pilot eh? :D :D I'd love to meet you in person someday, maybe I can talk you into spillin the beans on that story of you in Panama. ;-)

I have a dream...and POSSIBLY a mission....to fly that airplane someday...though the way things are going for me I could only dream...

That steer was from last year's bunch. This year's bunch...I haven't seen them in over a month, but I know once they're out on pasture they'll be as good-lookin as that char...

Check pm

Bez>":x8g8ik6w said:
IluvABbeef":x8g8ik6w said:
Bez>":x8g8ik6w said:
IluvABbeef":x8g8ik6w said:

Bez>

B

Check pm
Bez you may as well come clean about the Florida incident. It will be very therapeutic. We are all ready to help.

By the way, that is one fine looking airplane. Maybe I should confess to being envious for therapeutic reasons.

Bez, I just showed Dad the pic and he said that what you had first was correct: that aircraft IS of the 441 squadron, not 915.

You know, I agree with Ryder, it MIGHT do you go to spill the beans on that incident of yours... ;-)

Bez do they have to grease your hips to get you in the cockpit? :lol: I can guarantee you that they wouldn't have to grease mine to get me out. After a lap or two above the farm in one of those, I'd make my own grease. :lol2:

ollie?":fwpz9npa said:
Bez do they have to grease your hips to get you in the cockpit? :lol: I can guarantee you that they wouldn't have to grease mine to get me out. After a lap or two above the farm in one of those, I'd make my own grease. :lol2:

You wanna add me to your signature line?

Bez> says - ollie? if you cannot say anything nice then shut up - just shut up!!

:D :D :D :D

8)

Take care my friend,

Bez>

IluvABbeef":1gajvy16 said:
Bez, I just showed Dad the pic and he said that what you had first was correct: that aircraft IS of the 441 squadron, not 915.

You know, I agree with Ryder, it MIGHT do you go to spill the beans on that incident of yours... ;-)

Well, I was right about the Squadron AND I was right about the AIRFRAME - it is 916!

Hey, chatted with Dee - she says if your Dad knows Gord that she may know you folks - more pm time perhaps?

Over to you,

Bez>

Bez>":1rn798i8 said:
ollie?":1rn798i8 said:

You wanna add me to your signature line?

Bez> says - ollie? if you cannot say anything nice then shut up - just shut up!!

:D :D :D :D

8)

Take care my friend,

Bez>
You take care too old man. Shutting up now. ;-)

Bez>":19slc4fh said:
IluvABbeef":19slc4fh said:

Well, I was right about the Squadron AND I was right about the AIRFRAME - it is 916!

Hey, chatted with Dee - she says if your Dad knows Gord that she may know you folks - more pm time perhaps?

Over to you,

Bez>

Well, if you KNOW that it's 916...then okay, since you photo-shopped (is that what you call it?) the pic. ;-) Dad just had a less-than-a-second glance at it and told me what it was matter-of-factly. :lol: I'll tell him he's wrong.

Oh, an check your pm.