Just some pictures.

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl_telly_369

Reaction score
I just thought I'd share some pictures of my goat. I'll add a few more later.
Here's Ariel at about 8 weeks.
1244250918d0c7cc5full.jpg

Auburn_Ag":3j0o2htp said:
Cute! House broke??

I wish it were easy with her. As a matter of fact, she just jumped on my cousins bed to pee. She is outside during the day, in the house at night, and just hose off the tile floor in the morning.

I love pygmy goats! I may have to go search for one at the sale barn now.

Jogeephus":1gtcb8zs said:
Spoiled rotten? ;-)

Definately. She wasn't happy when I brought her in and put her in the bath tub today. I ended up having to keep jumping out of the bath tub to chase her around the bathroom.

I've never seen a miniature goat. This is my first. But I did hear about a big stink on the news about someone in Charlotte NC having some in a neighborhood and one of the neighbors were upset. They had a code against livestock but not against pets. Big debate over what the miniatures were. Found it interesting.

thought I'd put in a pic of two of my bottle babies atm ...

Louie on the left and Dewey on the right

DSCF6832.jpg

I did have a Huey but he died of pneumonia :frowns: but I am picking up a new Huey and a Phooey either tonight or tomorrow.

The names ... it is Donald Duck's 75th anniversary this year, and Donald's nephews are Huey, Dewey and Louie ... occasionally by artists error there was a fourth nephew, they called him Phooey

As you can see these guys arent spoiled enough to live in the house, they are most pissed off that they've been kicked out to the kidding shed, instead of having free range in the backyard.

They are adorable! :D I came back from checking for calves and Ariel is laying in the entry on a jacket she pulled out of the dirty clothes pile.

Latest posts