Just some pics from Uruguay

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't have right now a picture of him but I have one some where around the office...let me see..

Winter time down here so I have wife and kids in bed, I stayed at home to take care of them, but tomorrow at the office I will look for that picture.

Here are my two wounded "offsprings" (sp?) :D

loloymanu.jpg

L

Thanks, they behave very good also, but this weekend they kept me busy with VERY smelly diapers... :help:

L

Lorenzo, you are the king of great pictures! I always enjoy your posts and I look for a new one everytime I log on. I would love to have cattle of that quality.......maybe someday. Great looking kids and I love the grass too.

Where do the genetics come from on these cattle? Are they uraguayan or are they coming from somewhere else?

KNERSIE":2csusdhl said:
Wormy Coyote":2csusdhl said:
I'm going to say those are the best looking horned Hereford bulls I've ever seen. I wish I had about five of them on 75 or so Brammer cows.

2 of them should be more than sufficient on 75 cows.

Your right, they just look so good I kinda got greedy ;-)

alacattleman":2csusdhl said:
Wormy Coyote":2csusdhl said:
I'm going to say those are the best looking horned Hereford bulls I've ever seen. I wish I had about five of them on 75 or so Brammer cows.
yep, or some good brangus/angus for a jam up baldy

That would suit me too.

Lorenzo":2ndntyt5 said:
Thanks, they behave very good also, but this weekend they kept me busy with VERY smelly diapers... :help:

L

It looks like men all around the world have lost control. :) Good looking kids.

As for the cattle, they sure look nice. Could be partly good feed, but I assume there are parts of the U.S. that are capable of such feed, and I'm not seeing photos of these kind of cattle.

Makes you wonder if breeders from here ought to be heading down there to see what's going on.

I too await the photo of the polled hereford bull.

I'm not knocking the cattle, their fine looking animals. Some questions, The cows don't have udders or appear to have nursed calves, no sign of calves?
And there are many many cattle in the US that would achieve the appearance of these cattle with heavy feed.
I believe these cattle were conditioned for photographs and advertisement.
Again, that's fine.
Lorenzo is not taking photos of the Uruguay cattle industry, these are their SUPER STARS. :nod:

mnmtranching":2oih91l2 said:
I'm not knocking the cattle, their fine looking animals. Some questions, The cows don't have udders or appear to have nursed calves, no sign of calves?
And there are many many cattle in the US that would achieve the appearance of these cattle with heavy feed.
I believe these cattle were conditioned for photographs and advertisement.
Again, that's fine.
Lorenzo is not taking photos of the Uruguay cattle industry, these are their SUPER STARS. :nod:

Obviously I am posting pictures of pedigree animals that belong to some friends of mine who are very serious breeders. I don't know if they are THE superstars but indeed they are not just "common" animals. As always, one tries to show the best he has.

The pictures are done for advertisment but they are not photoshoped or something similar (if not look at the swayback of the polled hereford bull ;-) ). I know these swaybacks have been an issue here but I show animals as they are.

Next days I will be roaming around the countryside visiting some clients and I will post pictures of "industry cattle".

And about being a proud PaPa...yes you are correct !!
But also I am a proud husband, despite the fact that she wakes me up when I snore... :oops:

mayo_2009_106.jpg

Well, now you know my family, my business, "my" cattle, what more....??? :D

Industry uruguayan cattle in a new topic soon... :cboy:

L

Lorenzo, I didn't think the photos were photo shopped.

One more thing, In my opinion you are a straight foreword type person. In other words, what we all would like in a neighbor or friend.

That is a complement. :cowboy:

Latest posts