just sitt'en on my ***

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
uploading new windows on old puter..been hanging out w/ you all morning.. thought i would send a couple pic
here is amber couple yrs back (baby girl grown up :( ) and ol general jackson.. best baby sitter ever, expecialy for a jack
IM000426.jpg

and heres one of his 1st mule daughter, out of an arabian (ambers mare) she just was a day old
IM000162.jpg

Hey Rose, your daughter is gorgeous! And that mule baby, whew, what markings! And ears too! Nice to see some green in the photos. I'm sick of winter now, and it won't quit.

I always enjoy your pictures, Rose. Thanks!

Alice

Gale Seddon":35v7cwx4 said:
Wewild, that's a great shot! Is that your son? I like your nice big donkeys!

He is my cousins boy from Montgomery AL. The donkey on the right had a rough time but made it. These shots were from 2 years ago.

James is riding Jack. Jack is a pain. He is an escape artist.

wewild, great pic... love those long ears!
gale , were getting slamed w/snow again got 4 inches last night, under snow advisery till 7 tonite, gonna 6 more inches.. amber is up in saltville they just got a dusting so far... so looking forward to spring... rose

Rose, I sure hope the Blue Ridge mountains never crumble cause they might be the only thing that keeps us from getting all the snow that you get. Stay warm!

Wewild":3knwhxlu said:
Gale Seddon":3knwhxlu said:
Wewild, that's a great shot! Is that your son? I like your nice big donkeys!

He is my cousins boy from Montgomery AL. The donkey on the right had a rough time but made it. These shots were from 2 years ago.

James is riding Jack. Jack is a pain. He is an escape artist.

Wewild, Jack may be a pain, but it looks like he's a "gentle" pain. I'd say the other one made it quite well from the looks of her (?) LOL.

Latest posts