just ordered some maga hats

Help Support CattleToday:

ddd75

Reaction score
3 ordered. me and my worker will be wearing them to all jobs and around. I started open carrying on my side as well.

america. :welcome:

Bright Raven":30y52vbq said:
Why did you decide to go to open carry?

i'm tired of concealing it as its not very comfortable when i'm driving. So I figured why even hide it..

of course some places i will conceal it as its probably not a good idea to draw the attention.

but most places I go I figure I'm good.. fuel station, napa, tsc, jobs, etc.. should be ok to open carry and no fuss. other places i'll conceal for sure.

ddd75":3mcsv9gb said:
of course some places i will conceal it as its probably not a good idea to draw the attention.

but most places I go I figure I'm good.. fuel station, napa, tsc, jobs, etc.. should be ok to open carry and no fuss. other places i'll conceal for sure.

Speaking of I thought I heard on the news where they beat someone down for open carry

I've got the stickers on all the trucks and equipment. As far as open carry I'm thinking about a pair of vaqueros with the sights filed off. and a texican low rider cross draw rig tied down. I'll have to spend some time with it in front of the mirror before I decide.........

callmefence":18gd2u0m said:
I've got the stickers on all the trucks and equipment. As far as open carry I'm thinking about a pair of vaqueros with the sights filed off. and a texican low rider cross draw rig tied down. I'll have to spend some time with it in front of the mirror before I decide.........
Pearl griped?

skyhightree1":3nup1uag said:
ddd75":3nup1uag said:

Speaking of I thought I heard on the news where they beat someone down for open carry
If they let someone beat em down and carrying a pistol.. then they need to be beat...

callmefence":2gylakix said:

Don't forget....you need to practice the "John Wayne walk". No gunslinger is legitimate unless they walk like they have filled their pants. :cboy:

I had a dream last night me and my brother were in a car and some guy stuck his arm through the window on the passenger side where I was sitting and pointed a revolver at my brother and I slammed his arm up against the windshield with my left hand and got him around the neck with my right arm and choked him to death.

ddd75":3kcownch said:
3 ordered. me and my worker will be wearing them to all jobs and around. I started open carrying on my side as well.

america. :welcome:

You will be safe from the cops they only shoot black people.

ga.prime":1xhuydfc said:
I had a dream last night me and my brother were in a car and some guy stuck his arm through the window on the passenger side where I was sitting and pointed a revolver at my brother and I slammed his arm up against the windshield with my left hand and got him around the neck with my right arm and choked him to death.

Funny you say that. I had a nightmare last night where you called asking if I'd help you dispose of a body in the alligator pit. We drug the body through the swamp and I stepped on a brown water snake and thinking it was a moccasin I almost wet myself and your brother got mad with me for making such a fuss over nothing because he wanted to be all secret like as if anyone could hear us in the swamp. Funny how one person's dream can be another person's nightmare.

ga.prime":4gzckncl said:

I didn't realize you had such violent tendencies :lol2:

ez14.":2r5dvx0i said:
callmefence":2r5dvx0i said:
Pearl griped?
Open carry is also called first target.
Pearl is for a pimp from a NOLA cat house or was it Baton Rouge.

Caustic Burno":1oc773re said:
ez14.":1oc773re said:
callmefence":1oc773re said:
Pearl griped?
Pearl is for a pimp from a NOLA cat house.

Patton line. "Son, only a pimp in a Louisiana whore- house carries pearl-handled revolvers. These are ivory."

Jogeephus":1j1tux3w said:
ga.prime":1j1tux3w said:

Funny you say that. I had a nightmare last night where you called asking if I'd help you dispose of a body in the alligator pit. We drug the body through the swamp and I stepped on a brown water snake and thinking it was a moccasin I almost wet myself and your brother got mad with me for making such a fuss over nothing because he wanted to be all secret like as if anyone could hear us in the swamp. Funny how one person's dream can be another person's nightmare.
I had a nightmare last night where I was playing cowboy with some buddy's and a toy revolver and accidentally pointed the gun in the wrong car. I don't really remember a whole lot after that

Bright Raven":sn4n06l4 said:
Caustic Burno":sn4n06l4 said:
ez14.":sn4n06l4 said:
Pearl griped?
Pearl is for a pimp from a NOLA cat house.

Patton line. "Son, only a pimp in a Louisiana whore- house carries pearl-handled revolvers. These are ivory."

There were several disparaging remarks towards Louisana. Either Patton or the writer didn't much care for the state.

Latest posts