Just my luck

Help Support CattleToday:

DCA farm said:
this Is why i hate borrowing equipment
friend of my son. can bring out a failing part on anything...if there's a bug in something he can locate it..you can hear parts breaking just coming down the road..he could shatter ball bearings with a rubber mallet.

ALACOWMAN said:
DCA farm said:
friend of my son. can bring out a failing part on anything...if there's a bug in something he can locate it..you can hear parts breaking just coming down the road..he could shatter ball bearings with a rubber mallet.
Yea ain't worth a crap

ALACOWMAN said:
DCA farm said:
A buddy of mine is like that with trailer tires. Every time he uses my trailers he blows one. I don't mind a bit :lol:

5S Cattle said:
ALACOWMAN said:
DCA farm said:
A buddy of mine is like that with trailer tires. Every time he uses my trailers he blows one. I don't mind a bit :lol:
I've akways been the type of immusing it and something happens I get it fixed weather it's been going out or not. Not everyone is like that tho

There's only one person I lend stuff to, because I know if it breaks it comes back fixed.. I try my best to make sure it's in good shape before loaning it out though

Latest posts