Just gotta let this out!!

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
I came to work this morning all bright eyed and bushy tailed, ready for another glorious day.
When I unlocked the door to my office trailer, I immediately noticed papers strewn all over the floor. My first thought was, I must have left a window open and the wind scattered these over the floor. I stepped inside and found a window broken out.
I immediately called the police and waited outside for them to arrive, not wanting to disturb evidence.
Among items taken were several power tools, rolls of duct tape, odds and ends of varying pieces. Then I looked for my coffee pot! Thieving Sons of you know who, had stolen it!!
Not only that but they took coffee, sugar, and creamer as well.
I asked the officers what chance there was of catching these people and was told slim to none. :mad:

My day started out like crap and has went downhill from there.
How was your day?

Sorry about your problems there Warpaint. Any man that would steal a cow, horse or coffee pot needs to be shot. :lol:

flaboy":1akknuqg said:
Sorry about your problems there Warpaint. Any man that would steal a cow, horse or coffee pot needs to be shot. :lol:

I should have also said that the coffee pot had not been washed in about a year. Nobody else would drink out of it.

Warpaint, Sorry to hear it dude. I'd buy you a cup if I was there. Heck, I'd bring you and thermos if I was close by.

warpaint":1puvpax0 said:
flaboy":1puvpax0 said:

I should have also said that the coffee pot had not been washed in about a year. Nobody else would drink out of it.

Wash a coffee pot? I ain't never heard of such a thing. You had that one broken in so it would make good coffee. Now ya gotta start all over. ;-)

Warpaint, sorry to hear of your breakin, but by the time I send you over a coffee it would be cold. read a few of the boards that might lift you up a bit, take care, at least you are OK.

Latest posts