Just for you Aggies

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
12002191_1074761902534575_4593361382758782421_n.jpg

Great Pic../Gig'em/ G3/'68

That was before the renovation and expansion. Had 105,000 of good seats last week again "Ball State".

Ga. I guess if they wanted they could sell 150,000 tickets as the student body stands up during the game. You could sit behind one and hope it's a beautiful young lady. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TexasBred":10k6cnc2 said:
Ga. I guess if they wanted they could sell 150,000 tickets as the student body stands up during the game. You could sit behind one and hope it's a beautiful young lady. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'd be disappointed with anything less. :lol2:

Howdy and gig 'em! Glad to see you fellers are finding some high quality material to talk about since my last visit. Good to see you all on here!

TexasBred":1wc6xh5b said:

The best part of college sports.
ASU_Dorm_Hotties.jpg

Bestoutwest":1xaiddjg said:
TexasBred":1xaiddjg said:

The best part of college sports.
ASU_Dorm_Hotties.jpg

No argueing with that. :nod:

skyline":1fuptzzn said:
Howdy and gig 'em! Glad to see you fellers are finding some high quality material to talk about since my last visit. Good to see you all on here!
About time. About decided you had completely abandoned us.

Not even close. No excuses though. Glad to see that you guys are still on here.

Speaking of my Aggies, I get to go see them play next Saturday at JerryWorld in Arlington.

lavacarancher":3unzn3w3 said:
There's a lot of maroon in those stands. Good school. My Son, class of 94. Howdy
Texas A&M was listed in top 25 colleges based on value of education received vs tuition $ spent.
1. Stanford
2. Cornell
Alabama and Ohio State did not crack the top 50.
Arizona State always ranks high on top party school lists....education value listings, not so much.

skyline":lfjuv0k4 said:
Not even close. No excuses though. Glad to see that you guys are still on here.

Speaking of my Aggies, I get to go see them play next Saturday at JerryWorld in Arlington.
I'll look for you on tv. :mrgreen:

Well TB, did you pick me out in that sea of maroon? Ended up being a good game but I was about ready to eat my cap up until the middle of the 4th quarter. That #3 running back for Arkansas and their grain fed offensive line was tough to stop.

skyline":16zvvfe4 said:
Well TB, did you pick me out in that sea of maroon? Ended up being a good game but I was about ready to eat my cap up until the middle of the 4th quarter. That #3 running back for Arkansas and their grain fed offensive line was tough to stop.
Yeah I'm pretty sure I saw you. Or maybe he just looked like you. Looked like they had you guys stacked in there like sardines. Never heard what the attendance was. Yessir I was wondering if we were gonna get it together. Hard to handle a Off. Line averaging 336 lbs. (larger than most NFL lines). Good game though. How was that $8 beer?? :hide:

TexasBred":2dlcsh7r said:
skyline":2dlcsh7r said:
Yeah I'm pretty sure I saw you. Or maybe he just looked like you. Looked like they had you guys stacked in there like sardines. Never heard what the attendance was. Yessir I was wondering if we were gonna get it together. Hard to handle a Off. Line averaging 336 lbs. (larger than most NFL lines). Good game though. How was that $8 beer?? :hide:

I wasn't there, but I watched it on TV. According to a chart they put up on the screen the Arkansas offensive line is the largest in football; college and NFL.

Latest posts