Just for the record.....

Help Support CattleToday:

The woman who cleans my house went through a rap phase. I think she got it from her kids, I don't really know.
She was playing it one day while she worked. I listened awhile and the asked her which she wanted me to address her as, *itch or ho.
My daughter, god bless her, never went through a rap phase. She knows plenty of cusswords, I'm sure, but has the good sense not to use them around dad. And she recognizes when she is in danger, which is what scares me about rap. So nasty. So disrespectful of women. The women are hos and the men shoot each other over drugs. Yeah, we really want to imitate that.
stepping down

Do they still sell dyed chicks,ducks?The reason for the question is I haven't seen any for years i carry the mail and haul loads of them for feedstores and heard they weren't allowed to dye.

rusty":87czn0gm said:
Do they still sell dyed chicks,ducks?The reason for the question is I haven't seen any for years i carry the mail and haul loads of them for feedstores and heard they weren't allowed to dye.

I don't know. Its been some time since I've seen them. Feed dealer that used to always carry stuff like this closed his shop two years ago. But you are probably right. It probably is illegal now. Next thing they'll be fining people $250,000 for making a copy of a DVD and throwing them in prison for 5 years while they let people who steal billions of dollars on Wallstreet walk.

Latest posts