Just for the record.....

Help Support CattleToday:

I agree with you on those english peas. I'll eat them but they aren't my favorite. You haven't lived till you have eaten zipper peas, sadandies, cream 40's, white acre and purple hull. They are cowpeas actually but they are definitely delicious. Try some zipper peas in your garden this year. You won't be sorry. Just don't use much N.

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/exte ... t3dec.html

My answer on Rap Music, i don,t like Rap or anyone that does! Chances are real good that you'll catch Jungle Fever listening to that crap.
Yes Jogee, peas are good.

Jogeephus":2g2weesk said:
I agree with you on those english peas. I'll eat them but they aren't my favorite. You haven't lived till you have eaten zipper peas, sadandies, cream 40's, white acre and purple hull. They are cowpeas actually but they are definitely delicious. Try some zipper peas in your garden this year. You won't be sorry. Just don't use much N.

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/exte ... t3dec.html
Well, holy cowpeas! Who knew? They even have Crowder peas. I had no idea there were so many varieties of peas.

i don't like waiting, overly fat heifers/cows, those little kids in the store that scream like theres no tomorrow, dogs that jump on you, liars, that really loud "screamo" music... theres alot more i don't like but i don't wanna be called whiner.

grannysoo":2vedi97a said:
Jogeephus":2vedi97a said:
Investing in hearing aid companies is where the smart money is at. If the music rumbles your stomache from 2 blocks away only a dummy would be sitting in the car.

Probably not going to get rich investing in hearing aids Jo. The morons (and that's a polite term for them) that are listening to the music like that are doing more damage than they know.

When you here that doom - doom - doom - doom bass that makes your teeth chatter, think about what it's doing to their inner ear bones. With that kind of noise, even hearing protectors will not protect you, for the vibrations are going in under your ear and straight into the inner ear bones that are responsible for hearing. Those morons don't know it yet, but they're going to be deaf.......

And, don't you just love it when the trunk lid rattles every time the bass beats? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

$25,000 sound system, $30,000 worth of tires and wheels - all on a $400.00 car.

If you ever wonder why it's that way, it's because they can't pay for a Cadillac Escalade in CASH. :kid:
they arrested one of our best customers last week, for cocaine trafficing. he has has a fleet of caddies and of course a white woman..... his afro american dream world came crashing down

I hate walking into a plant that has been closed down.

It seems you can hear the voices from the past if you had been there in it's hay day.

I've seen too many of them close recently.

About 30 minutes ago I had fallen asleep on the couch when all of a sudden the house starts shaking and my youngest boy is listening to M&M he says it is spelled eminem. I said since when did rappers name themselves after candy? He said I dont know he has been around along time. I said turn that crap off. He said but dad he is white. :roll: I said whatever turn that crap off.

alacattleman":1s1tphip said:
grannysoo":1s1tphip said:
Jogeephus":1s1tphip said:
Investing in hearing aid companies is where the smart money is at. If the music rumbles your stomache from 2 blocks away only a dummy would be sitting in the car.

Probably not going to get rich investing in hearing aids Jo. The morons (and that's a polite term for them) that are listening to the music like that are doing more damage than they know.

When you here that doom - doom - doom - doom bass that makes your teeth chatter, think about what it's doing to their inner ear bones. With that kind of noise, even hearing protectors will not protect you, for the vibrations are going in under your ear and straight into the inner ear bones that are responsible for hearing. Those morons don't know it yet, but they're going to be deaf.......

And, don't you just love it when the trunk lid rattles every time the bass beats? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

$25,000 sound system, $30,000 worth of tires and wheels - all on a $400.00 car.

If you ever wonder why it's that way, it's because they can't pay for a Cadillac Escalade in CASH. :kid:
they arrested one of our best customers last week, for cocaine trafficing. he has has a fleet of caddies and of course a white woman..... his afro american dream world came crashing down

So what do ya do sell coke like tony montana?

Wewild":2pcjdpet said:
I hate walking into a plant that has been closed down.

It seems you can hear the voices from the past if you had been there in it's hay day.

I've seen too many of them close recently.

The plant I work in had 3 businesses when I started there in 1997. We're down to one business now. It's sad to walk into the manufacturing areas now when you can remember the noise and activity that used to be there. But I miss the people most. I survived the latest layoff by the skin of my teeth, the next one will get me.

mnmtranching":5t1njtul said:
I don't like Minnesota. :help:
I don't either, but I do like spam.
I really don't like June bugs, and people that run over cats on purpose.
I like the way baby ducks feet feel when you let them stand on your face.
And, in case my kids ever read this, I don't like hearing "ish" at the supper table ~just shut up and eat it.

The cool thing about June Bugs is that you can tie a thread to one of their legs and hold on to the other end while they buzz around trying to fly away. Great fun for kids.

rap music has no morals in it not that mine are outstsanding but i got some. spam from the can aint bad if its covered with sometrhing like honey mustard, mac and cheeze ( see saving money tip ) all the plants closing is a national security concern REALLY BIG ONE if china's making everthing and they mess with an allie we get pi$$ed off and they embargo us the U.S. we want have dittley squat the manufactoring of war time goods ketp safe in WWII no such luck if a big one gets out now and all our plants closed down we are sitting ducks..

angie":2zm4kryq said:
mnmtranching":2zm4kryq said:
And, in case my kids ever read this, I don't like hearing "ish" at the supper table ~just shut up and eat it.

OK, Out with the story>>>I think :???:

crats":21a6waov said:
rap music has no morals in it not that mine are outstsanding but i got some. spam from the can aint bad if its covered with sometrhing like honey mustard, mac and cheeze ( see saving money tip ) all the plants closing is a national security concern REALLY BIG ONE if china's making everthing and they mess with an allie we get pi$$ed off and they embargo us the U.S. we want have dittley squat the manufactoring of war time goods ketp safe in WWII no such luck if a big one gets out now and all our plants closed down we are sitting ducks..

WE [the USA] is still purty good at making some purty big bombs.
bomb.gif

1982vett":540a2evp said:
angie":540a2evp said:
mnmtranching":540a2evp said:

That one caught my eye too, but I'm not sure I want details.

ga. prime":225ki5i8 said:
The cool thing about June Bugs is that you can tie a thread to one of their legs and hold on to the other end while they buzz around trying to fly away. Great fun for kids.

You must have the hands of a surgeon! I can barely thread a needle...take that back, unless the eye is the size of a dime, I can't thread a needle.

Alice

john250":198njq81 said:
1982vett":198njq81 said:
angie":198njq81 said:
That one caught my eye too, but I'm not sure I want details.
ga prime is tying strings to June Bugs legs' and you question my post?? :lol2:
There is no story, just try it sometime. Press their little feet against your face. It feels neat.

I'd have to agree with almost everything listed above. What I REALLY don't like is that OUR country is losing everthing that has made it so great.

angie":3dirgprn said:
ga prime is tying strings to June Bugs legs' and you question my post?? :lol2:
There is no story, just try it sometime. Press their little feet against your face. It feels neat.
:? Anyway, I can picture a duck standing on your face while depositing what they do best at that age. But then it might not be much different than the stuff you gals already use. :p

Latest posts