Just for the heck of it

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas":2xzymby3 said:
I really like her. Do you raise a lot like her?
Not that particular breed composition. She's about average, not the best and not the worst

Nice looking cow, and her calf weights are impressive. Waiting for the picture to slooooooowly come up on dialup, the yearling pic. finally became visible and I thought, "She has everything but length. Just needs a tad more length." Then her mature photo came up, and lo and behold she had the length, too.

Dun i sure hope you are able to find a way to raise some good cows one of these days. In the mean time I would be willing to take that fat ole brockle face cull of yer hands for the right price.

Enuf humor. That's a fine cow as good as they come and better than most

3waycross":2foefnld said:
xbred":2foefnld said:
i'm suprised noone has remarked on the identical marking of the two...neat

DUH?????????????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :dunce:

:lol2: :lol: :lol2: :clap: :clap: :lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2: :lol:

Anyhow, dun she's a beauty. I wouldn't mind having a few like her in my pastures. She's a keeper!

Katherine

3way,
You stole the words right out'a my mouth.
Then I went back and looked at it to see if it was maybe not clear and well...
3way, you stole the words right out'a my mouth.

xbred,
I been there, done that, and feel the pain regularly.
But I don't care who you are, that there was funny.
:) :clap: :) :clap:

xbred":1anl1ll3 said:
glad i could bring a little joy into the lives of those perusing this magnaninous forum....

I apologize if I embarassed you. But that was one of the funniest things ever on here.

dun":35gcofnr said:
She's about average, not the best and not the worst

Dun, this says a lot about your quality expectations and herd. Anyone with average cattle like this knows what they are doing. Similar thing with my dad - he always has a nack to raise good looking cattle - it took me until mt 20's to realize that he wasn't lucky but good. Now I listen and take his advice much more carefully.

cypressfarms":2wg0hugl said:
dun":2wg0hugl said:
She's about average, not the best and not the worst

Dun, this says a lot about your quality expectations and herd. Anyone with average cattle like this knows what they are doing. Similar thing with my dad - he always has a nack to raise good looking cattle - it took me until mt 20's to realize that he wasn't lucky but good. Now I listen and take his advice much more carefully.

Cfpinz and his wife were here and will be home in a ocuple of days. Ask him what he thinks of our cows in general.

Latest posts