Just for Flaboy! Tear him up!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Yep, I'm one of them sorry Polled Hereford owners... Some of us just can't be helped. Tear him up Boys (and gals).He's 3 years old, and has consistently performed for us.Our Black Beefmaster is on loan, to some friends that dont own a Bull, but when I pick him up, I'll post him as well.

MVC-015S.jpg

MVC-015S.jpg

MVC-013S.jpg

now that is 1 goodlooking polled hereford bull.he is nice an slick.a thick long bodied bull.i bet he throws spme goodlooking calves.

Some of my pastures look worse right now they look like sand boxes can wait until winter Im hoping we will get alot of rain this year was a RECORD BREAKER Dryest Year Since My county started recording which was like in 1893 or something like that

Well first let me say he ain't black, strike one. :lol: He is a little narrow butted, he has little or no crest, his front legs are short, he has a sack with no balls in it, he has skinny back legs.

Should I go on? :lol:

Rustler9":jj5uhzln said:
Pretty good looking bull. Got any of his calves to post? Your pastures look better than ours. I'd be happy if we had that much green.

I was thinking the same thing about ther amount of green in the picture. The only thing we have that's green is the ragweed and it's wilting and dying

Must be the angle of the pictures but his head looks as big as his hind quarter.

The only sure way to judge a bull is by his calves.

Critique his against the other bulls' calves and you'll know his worth.

Grass don't look too bad. At least SOME of it is green.

MikeC said:
Must be the angle of the pictures but his head looks as big as his hind quarter.

The only sure way to judge a bull is by his calves.

I agree 100%. I have an old ugly Hereford cross bull with balls the size of coconuts and he throws some fine calves. While the papered bull does just fine, he is no better than this old home grown bull.

We've done sold all the Steer calves out of him from this past Spring, and some Heifer calves, but we kept back a few for replacements out of him.Course most of my Cattle are Charolais, Herefords, and a bunch of Heinz 57's, but all calves have done well at the sale barn. Aint that what counts? I'll get some pics of his daughters up here tonite. ;-)

Anybody that would be a neighbor to Crowder would have to have some problems.
I have to admit that the bull is a dandy - wouldn't mind having a heifer or two from him, I might actually lose some this incriminating evidence I've been collecting on him.

Here's a few of his Calves... I could not get shots of all of them.Wish I was a better photographer...The last pic does this Heifer no justice.

MVC-019S-1.jpg

MVC-021S.jpg

MVC-023S.jpg

those are some nice heifer calves.i like them very much.the calves mommas sure are raising them.

Latest posts