Just don't seem right!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Calman

Reaction score
Was on the phone trying to make a call for 1hr and 15 minutes and never did get my question answered. :mad: :mad: Why do everything have to be so complicated just to make a phone call?
Why do I have to press one for english,aint that the language we supposed to speak in the USA?
Why do I have to feel like an Idiot speaking words to a machine?
Why do I have to watch what I say or it may not be PC?
I guess the answer to all this is,time has changed.
But I'm 67 yrs old and set in my ways and it may get rough on me but I aint changing for nobody.
I am more than halfway across the creek now and got my feet wet,Too late to turn back and start over.
I think I'll take back what I said about the good old days on a previous thread.

Thanks for letting me release some anger. Cal

you'll have to change,,,, or be sent away.... me! mexico is looking better and better. all the jobs are going there... pretty soon the mexican will return to, in search of a better life :cowboy:

Calman":20lekmyh said:
Was on the phone trying to make a call for 1hr and 15 minutes and never did get my question answered. :mad: :mad: Why do everything have to be so complicated just to make a phone call?
Why do I have to press one for english,aint that the language we supposed to speak in the USA?
Why do I have to feel like an Idiot speaking words to a machine?
Why do I have to watch what I say or it may not be PC?
I guess the answer to all this is,time has changed.
But I'm 67 yrs old and set in my ways and it may get rough on me but I aint changing for nobody.
I am more than halfway across the creek now and got my feet wet,Too late to turn back and start over.
I think I'll take back what I said about the good old days on a previous thread.

Thanks for letting me release some anger. Cal
Yup, what you said. I use that as my excuse for being a crotchety old phart

I only do that phone thing when I absolutely gotta do it. When I finally get someone on the phone, I let them know how I feel.

Sort of like going to Wal-Mart. If I gotta go, I go. If there is anyway around going there, I take the alternative.

If I call a business and a machine answers, I hang up. There are times I gotta talk to a machine such as a Dr's office etc.

backhoeboogie":1b1yq0zm said:
I only do that phone thing when I absolutely gotta do it. When I finally get someone on the phone, I let them know how I feel.

Sort of like going to Wal-Mart. If I gotta go, I go. If there is anyway around going there, I take the alternative.

If I call a business and a machine answers, I hang up. There are times I gotta talk to a machine such as a Dr's office etc.
If my wife would stay out of Wal-Mart I would be retired by now. :bang:

ALACOWMAN":226oup7i said:
you'll have to change,,,, or be sent away.... me! mexico is looking better and better. all the jobs are going there... pretty soon the mexican will return to, in search of a better life :cowboy:

Rekon I'll just be put away then,Alacowman.I just can't seem to row with the flow.

I hear ya Calman, I hate, hate, hate the automated phone systems, too. I especially love it when they ask you to type in all this information but when you finally get to a person you have to give it to them all over again cuz their so-called system didn't bring it along.

Where I work we answer the phone and the members are often very pleased to get a real live person and will say so.

Those drug ads on tv are really amusing. They give all the possible side effects, and then say if you have any of them to CALL YOUR DOCTOR.

Anybody tried to call a doctor lately?? It's almost like they have adopted the insurance company slogan--"deny, deny, and hope they die".

Latest posts