Just checking in...

Help Support CattleToday:

skyline

Reaction score
Howdy folks. Just checking in. Haven't been on here in a a few years and wondering how many of my old buddies still hang out here and how they're doing. Hope all are well. I'm still cruising along in beautiful NE Texas. Still have my little herd of Beefmasters. Sold calves a few weeks ago - prices are holding up. Grass is green again with these late Fall rains - I just don't have enough of it. Will probably put out some hay this weekend. Started feeding protein about a month ago. Still gainfully employed in the engineering consulting business (thank the Lord). Have added a little boy (10 years old now) by adoption to our 3 girls. One is graduated from college and living in Dallas, one is a Freshman at Mecca near the Brazos (Texas A&M), and our other daughter is in Junior High now. Still married to the love of my life. All in all, life is good. What's up with y'all?

hey skyline youve been real busy the last few years.a few of us old 1s are still around.

im doing good sky traded up to a 7040SU 4x4 fel.an we went back to baling our own hay.

Recognized the name as soon as I saw the thread skyline. Good to see you back. Hope things keep going well.

fitz

Hey Fitz and Jogee. Good to catch up with y'all. Just back home from a date with my wife. Went to go see a movie. She still likes hanging out with me after 24 years. Go figure...

Latest posts