• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Just checking in. (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
Plus I have some pictures to share. Been a bit busy to be on here much, matter of fact its supposed to get even more so starting tomorrow (March). Anyway, here are some "old" pictures from my week long break a week ago. Enjoy. :)

Nutcracker on the feeder

Bluejays

Deeders sitting in the window

She found something worth looking at

One up one down

Little bird in the aspens

Snowy fenceline

Deedee in the window

What'r'ye lookin at?

Lovey-doveys :lol2:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Great pics as usual Karin. Stay in touch, and good luck with all of your finals coming up. :wave:

chrisy

Reaction score
As always Karin great pic's. hope all goes well with your finals. Have you still got Spider and Buttons. ?Deedee and friend look a lovely couple.

OP
I

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
BB, it just comes naturally. :)

Chrisy, yep, still got those two ol' rascals, though Button's still in the vet clinic recouperating from her injury (see my post in the dog and cat forum)...doctor's orders of course. She's doing great though, getting spoiled rotten by the vet staff. ;-)

Jogee, it was a great opportuned "Kodak" moment to get her like that lol ... Mocha and Deedee always seem to be curious as to why I can go outside and they can't. I'll never tell. ;-)

Thanks to the rest of you. :)

Latest posts