Just a test to load a picture link.

Help Support CattleToday:

rcstokes":1hdo1x0x said:
I am new on here and just wanted to make sure I could load a photo link. So I used a picture of my babydoll Maggie.
If you enclose the entire link in
it will display automatically
maggie.jpg

Dun, how do you keep up so much? I'm sure glad you do. You seem to be very helpful to so many. Trying to get the photo thing figured out so I can post a cow picture if I want. Thank you very much.

maggie.jpg

Maggie is my Labradoodle. My wife and daughter were looking at a Ladies Home Journal one day 4 years ago and read about a couple starting to raise them. So next thing I knew we were head to Texas to get one. We happen to find out about another couple that had some pups about 30 minutes from us. They didn't advertise around the local area as to the price of them was not realistic to most in our area. Her dad is a standard poodle and mom is a Lab. The best dog we have ever owned. My daughter thinks that I treat Maggie better then her some times. Maybe I do, depends on how she is acting (my daughter Morgan that is). :lol2:

Whattaya know! I had one back in the 70's without the cutesy name. She was from an accidental breeding but she was one heckuva smart dog. That picture looks a lot like her.

My in-laws accidentally created Bull-eranians, French Bulldog X Pomeranian. You would think they would be ugly as sin but they turned out cute.

MO_cows":o9x798xj said:
Whattaya know! I had one back in the 70's without the cutesy name. She was from an accidental breeding but she was one heckuva smart dog. That picture looks a lot like her.

My in-laws accidentally created Bull-eranians, French Bulldog X Pomeranian. You would think they would be ugly as sin but they turned out cute.

Now that I need to see a pic of MO. :nod:

Cute labradoodle rc.

Rc she is adoreable!
rcstokes":g2goohyw said:
My daughter thinks that I treat Maggie better then her some times. Maybe I do, depends on how she is acting (my daughter Morgan that is).
That may not be too difficult to do. ;-)

MO_cows":1x5bwt80 said:
Here ya go, HD, this is the only one I could find. The other "pooped puppy" is my grand-daughter.

pooped_puppies.jpg

Both are adorable MO.. That is not at all what I pictured the puppy to look like, I thought it would have more hair.. :lol2:

Very cute I see a new money maker .. :nod:

Thank you for sharing.. :)

Thanks, HD. Nope, it was an accidental breeding and a miracle the pups came unassisted since the Frenchy was the sire. They usually have to be c-sectioned. Those are the world's only bull-eranians, there were 6 of them.

Maggie looks like such a "pettable" dog, looking at that picture I just want to pet those soft curls! Thanks for reminding me of my old friend, her name was Bridget. Is Maggie super-smart, too?

Latest posts