Jury reaches verdict in Chauvin trial. Announcement imminent

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some good info, but my though was there is a stressed out, under appreciated, underpaid, understaffed police officer who had a history of dealing with this guy and went too far.
IF I remember correctly it was reported he and his wife failed to report earned income totaling in excess of $150,000 in 2019 and were being audited for 3 years of failure to pay taxes. The week after the incident his wife filed for divorce in a reported attempt to shield their property and banks accounts from civil action.
I think that is what triggered the investigation which uncovered their history of financial shenanigans.

If the police officers feel the are endanger it can get to the hearse pretty quick.
It's real simple comply, resisting is the oxymoron of compliance.
I think you need to educate yourself more about the evidence about him resisting. Are you more qualified to make the decision than the 12 that heard all the evidence?

I think you need to educate yourself more about the evidence about him resisting. Are you more qualified to make the decision than the 12 that heard all the evidence?
You mean the 12 intimidated by a lynch mob lead by a US Congress woman.
You're definitely not a flower of wisdom in this field of weeds if you think that was justice.

If the police officers feel the are endanger it can get to the hearse pretty quick.
It's real simple comply, resisting is the oxymoron of compliance.
Tell me, what danger does a handcuffed man pose to a team of officers with guns?

People should comply. That doesn't excuse the officers to commit murder if they don't comply.

You do not know what the word "oxymoron" means.

Tell me, what danger does a handcuffed man pose to a team of officers with guns?

People should comply. That doesn't excuse the officers to commit murder if they don't comply.

You do not know what the word "oxymoron" means.
I know what it means , it's like liberal American as an example. Just another career criminal being idolized by the left.

I just love the fact that we have so many internet warriors here that know so much more than the people who heard the actual evidence. I hear so much screaming about the 2nd Amendment but they totally want to ignore and destroy the 6th Amendment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts