June 2021 Hay pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
Okay ya'll we going to do hay pictures for June phone contest. This being said any hay pictures you would like to enter... on the ground cut rolled smoked whatever. Cows eating hay ya'll get the point don't need Forrest Gump up in here.
This contest will end June 30. You may vote by clicking "like" one time on the photo you like. The likes will be add up the win may whose next month's photo contest topic or a prize. I love to drink coffee as I do back flips. Just checking to see if you read all this. Have a nice day I'm not back flipping.

I thought the same exact thing. I wouldn't know what to do with flat wide open fields like that and not having to worry about dumping a bale out and it rolling downhill through a fence or into a creek.
I hear ya. I had a round miss rolling into a small pond by one foot last year. Charmed life they say...

One of them fancy cutters I didn't have to look backwards at would be nice too while we are wishing!

Last call for June hay pictures & votes!!!!
Please get your hay pictures in today photo contest and vote. Click the photo you would like to win the June photo contest by clicking the like bottom. Don't just click your friends either. Thanks everyone for entering and voting. 😊

Why fireworks of course!
I've always a difficult time capturing good pics of fireworks.

Ope! Unless the prize is a shiny new bottle calf!

I could hook you right up. 😁 Private message me your address. Just remember you never said it had to be a living breathing cow. 😉 I'm sure I could figure out a shine new bottle cow. 😆🤞🏽

Try lightning it's difficult to capture. Unless you have one them fancy panty cameras. Only way I have figure out how is to keep shooting picture after picture until I get lucky or take a video and get a picture from the video. I'm sure there are more professional ways. I'd love to take a photography class. Anytime I've looked in to it I felt it was over my head with the technology. Oh or learn to develop photos like they do in old movies. I love taking photos and videos but nobody ever said I was good at it. 😝 so many people get in to photography now days as a profession I believe it be hard to make money at it. Unless you really just build a name for yourself or stood out.

Latest posts