July 2021 Photo contest

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
🧨Fireworks 🎆🎇🧨
July's photo contest will be fireworks.

•Photo contest will run July 1-31
•Please vote on your favorite photo by clicking the like button. Only click one.
•Winner can choose between a prize or to pick the next month's topic.
Thanks for participating Have a wonderful day. 😊

Shell didn't think you would mind if I posted another photo. With a tripod got another shot not so blurry from the neighbors extravaganza. Sounded like a war zone around here. We don't really like the fireworks due to the possibility of a fire, but this year with all of the rain it wasn't a problem.

july 4.JPG

Shell didn't think you would mind if I posted another photo. With a tripod got another shot not so blurry from the neighbors extravaganza. Sounded like a war zone around here. We don't really like the fireworks due to the possibility of a fire, but this year with all of the rain it wasn't a problem.

View attachment 5581

I don't mind at all. You ain't a kidding!! Our neighbors aren't close they are normally target practices, at least $1,000 plus in ammo a week. Fire crackers around here isn't much different. I used to joke the one neighbors down the road would have a huge 4th July Party every years. Their fireworks would go on for a month. I'd joke didn't know if it was gunshots or fireworks. I can handle that, it's the town neighbors up my butt staring when I'm work on something outside I can't handle. It's funny how somethings you thought bother you in hindsight wasn't nothing. 😆🤦🏽‍♀️ Thank God for the country.

Will ya'll all vote on the July pictures please. I will total the vote tomorrow and announce the winner. 😊

View attachment 5581

Ccr looks like your a winner!!! Congratulations!! You can either pick a prize or pick August's photo topic. Thanks everyone for entering and voting.

Latest posts