July 2020 Contest

Help Support CattleToday:

Chevy

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen!!! :wave:
All entries to be submitted via personal message to Chevy.
July's photo contest will be OLD WORK JEANS!!! Ya'll all know the ones I'm talking about. The ones the wife throws out and you dig them out the trash cause they are your favorite jeans. ๐Ÿคฃ If your blessed not to have the ripped, worn, stained, etc jeans just a picture of your favorite jeans. Can be worn or however you like the picture to be, use your imagination.

Deadline for entries - July 28 2020. The voting poll will be held from July 29- 31.
The winner will be announced on August 1, 2020 or when I get to it. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคญ
๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–๐Ÿ‘–
๐Ÿ“ท๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“ธ
๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ๐Ÿ–ผ

Friendly reminder to private message me old jean pictures ๐Ÿ“ท for the July photo contest. Deadline is July 28

No pics but my faves went in the trash. Immediately after I made an impromptu trip to Wal Mart, forgetting practically the entire left back pocket was ripped and my butt cheek (and undies with monkeys in palm trees) was exposed. Walk of shame!

TCRanch said:
No pics but my faves went in the trash. Immediately after I made an impromptu trip to Wal Mart, forgetting practically the entire left back pocket was ripped and my butt cheek (and undies with monkeys in palm trees) was exposed. Walk of shame!

TMI Ranch, TMI :oops: :oops:

sstterry said:
TCRanch said:

:lol: :lol: Dignity is overrated.

TCRanch said:
sstterry said:
TCRanch said:

:lol: :lol: Dignity is overrated.

When you see me walking around with my jacket tied around my waist don't ask why!

:lol: :lol2: :pop: :bs: :hide: :pop: :lol2:

I had something like that happen to me before... I was at worked didn't realize the left cheek of my pant ripped exposing my butt cheek. ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ The girl I worked with thought I wore my pants like that on purpose so she didn't tell me. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค” oh yes I normally dress like that. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฌ NOT!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I just laughed what else can you do. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿคก

My personal picture ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘–
We didn't have any other entries for July's photo contest.
If anybody has any suggestions from August photo contest please let me know. Have a great evening.

Latest posts