Judging....

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
At times we find ourselves, especially parents, trying to figure out what someone has been up to. Seems everyone has a story. With art, each piece will sometimes create a story in someone's mind. Just wondering if this piece conjures up a story in your mind's eye. If so, what? It's called Rosemary and its one of my favorites.

liljo.jpg

Hmmmmmmm Interesting post. Here's a couple:

"Yes, it's a strawberry plant...and don't give me that look either........the answer is no!"

"What have you got in your mouth?"

"Yes you can get out of the corner now"

I don't know about a story but what I get out of the picture is that the girl is very self assured, confident. I like the picture also.

Nice painting. There is a reason that God only gave me son's.
She's looking at me like, Daddy can you buy me another outfit?
Oh sure baby, what ever you want.

that looks cungers up memories of when my daughter was young...and what she would say now....'Oh! Mum what, why'd you dress me up like that'...I like the picture also.

:lol: :lol: I've thought many of the same things when I look at it. Depending on my mood, the story changes. Sometimes she is sweet and sometimes a little brattish but always secretive whatever her reason.

I don't see any pursing of the lips in this picture though. It's almost as if she is hiding a smile or grin. Her eyes tell several stories, but at least they are looking directly at the viewer wich indicates honesty and innosence..........of course I have fallen for that before..... :lol: :lol: