John McCain

Help Support CattleToday:

greenpasture78

Reaction score
Tonight, I watch briefly of the Victor Awards. In one of the award nomination host was John McCain. He made a fine speech and spoken as a true American...he spoke with his hearts not out of politics. I was especially moved when he started talking about our modern athlete hero: Pat Tillman. A salute to Pat Tillman (he traded his $3.7 million dollar a year job as a football player for a $350 a week job as a soldier..Pat Tillman truly is an American hero.....he died fighting the true cause in the War on Terror (excluding Iraq) and he fought and hunted the true infidels (the heart of the terrorist network: Al-Qaeda) (which was not in Iraq before March 2003, now they had move their base into Iraq, should've kept them in their playing field in Afghanistan). Thank you Pat and thank you John McCain. Its too bad John McCain isn't running for Prez....he would've done a fine job (and a LOT better than Bush or Kerry could do!). The only drawback on McCain is his environmental issues, he is too much of an enviro-freak for my taste.

greenpasture78":1m5bppg4 said:
Tonight, I watch briefly of the Victor Awards. In one of the award nomination host was John McCain. He made a fine speech and spoken as a true American...he spoke with his hearts not out of politics. I was especially moved when he started talking about our modern athlete hero: Pat Tillman. A salute to Pat Tillman (he traded his $3.7 million dollar a year job as a football player for a $350 a week job as a soldier..Pat Tillman truly is an American hero.....he died fighting the true cause in the War on Terror (excluding Iraq) and he fought and hunted the true infidels (the heart of the terrorist network: Al-Qaeda) (which was not in Iraq before March 2003, now they had move their base into Iraq, should've kept them in their playing field in Afghanistan). Thank you Pat and thank you John McCain. Its too bad John McCain isn't running for Prez....he would've done a fine job (and a LOT better than Bush or Kerry could do!). The only drawback on McCain is his environmental issues, he is too much of an enviro-freak for my taste.

Unless you favor gun control, he's too far out on that too. He's almost a democrat posing as republican.

dun

dun":10pnu1v0 said:
greenpasture78":10pnu1v0 said:

Unless you favor gun control, he's too far out on that too. He's almost a democrat posing as republican.

dun

Very good point, Dun. Thanks for making it.

Oh knock it off, Texan...grow up. So he is in favor of gun control, eh? baaad idea! Its funny he is in favor of gun control and living in Arizona! he should move to the queer-infested Massachusetts where he can give hugs to the soccer moms and poorly-informed enviro-freaks. Other than these problems, he would made a better candidate than Bush vs. Kerry...

short memories and flunked history classes. McCain has a terrible voting record of using his vote to trade. I believe he was standing a little close to the Keating 7 as well. trophy wife was addicted to drugs pilfered from internatonal charity she was involved with. AND 78 thinks he is a fine candidate based on one speech on tv.

Latest posts