John Kerry's wife

Help Support CattleToday:

Was she on drugs when she married that puke, there is no good sense in that decision, because he isn't even good looking, and he sure didn't have any money, maybe she was one of those women with low self esteim and needed someone to lie to her and tell het how wonderful and beautiful she was

Get a life, If you can't do it on your own, go learn to

My mother instilled in me that are things are possible and I aproach everything with that mode of thinking, women can do anything they set their mind to, yep men are the stronger sex, and women have brains, just many choose not to use them, and it is OK to ask for help, just be ready to do it your self when the answer is NO

Michelle, I admire your strong will and spirit as a woman! I have great admirations for women who stick to their guns and say what they like to say it. There is still great numbers of submissive women in this country! But more and more women are showing up on TV, sports, and Government and let the world hear their voices!
Michelle, I think you would like Teresa Heinz-Kerry, she has the same strong spirits as you have! If she read your posts she would agreed with you except the remarks about her husband. Last night she said she is a type of person iwho stick to her words and she will not let anyone feel submissive. She said she is an opinionaited person (just as yourself is one) Also she made a good point by saying "It is time for the world to hear women's voices" That is true....El Salvador is an good example... For the first time this summer, El Salvador has granted women's rights for speeck, to work, and perform duties in government functions.. But like you, I can't for the life of me why she married this fool! The only thing I could think of is he is tall... There is women out there go gooey over tall men.... She was charmed by his tallness and not his brawlness and brains.

BTW, unrelated to this topic but related to the Democrap conventions. Dean made an excellent point saying he is tired hearing about HARD WORKING people getting not enough pay... Bush has done nothing to help to HARD WORKING people to earn better wages! The workers like lawyers are filthy rich for doing what? shuffles a few papers around, present in court a few times, and preach in front of the judges...they do very little with their hands and sit hours behind a desk or at a golf course... The HARD WORKING people such as farmers or school teachers should earn lawyer's wages (and vise versa for lawyers). Farmers and schoolteachers are the PROVIDER of the world.....we can live in a world without lawyers.. (like that ever going to happen!). Just food for thoughts...

And we all know that the democrats want the worker to earn as high a wage as possible.......so they can tax it and give it to those who won't work and expand their voter base!!!!!

greenpasture78":3t52qg4v said:
Michelle,
Michelle, I think you would like Teresa Heinz-Kerry, she has the same strong spirits as you have! If she read your posts she would agreed with you except the remarks about her husband.

Now it seems that greenpasture is best friends with teresa heins fairy and knows how she thinks. Good going. gp

Michelle Pankonien":2hx5b6qk said:
Was she on drugs when she married that puke, there is no good sense in that decision, because he isn't even good looking, and he sure didn't have any money, maybe she was one of those women with low self esteim and needed someone to lie to her and tell het how wonderful and beautiful she was

Get a life, If you can't do it on your own, go learn to

My mother instilled in me that are things are possible and I aproach everything with that mode of thinking, women can do anything they set their mind to,
yep men are the stronger sex, and women have brains,
just many choose not to use them, and it is OK to ask for help, just be ready to do it your self when the answer is NO
Michelle are you saying that women are smarter?

Wait a second. I think GP said something we can all agree on. The world would be a better place without lawyers. That certainly isn't the democratic party line. I don't know that is the republican party line either but it should be. Maybe we are slowly swaying him. Obviously he has a ways to go but this is a start in the right direction.

Dave

DAVE! I said (again and again....) I was neither Democrap or an Repukelican.....I am I guess an Independent (no way I hate Nader.....hes a tree hugger! and I hate Tree huggers!). You didn't sway me at all, it was my own INDEPENDENT thought...

Shawn Hannity interviewed a few decent moderate democrats last night. Mr. Lieberman and the Georgia Senator. Although they were democrats, they were decent gentlemen and both admitted in so many words that the modern day democratic party is becoming more of a joke as each day passes. Todays Republican party is similar to the Democratic party of FDR's days, while the Dems drift more and more to the left obliviating any decent moral standards and conservative values that may still exist.

Dave":1jeqlrdj said:
Wait a second. I think GP said something we can all agree on. The world would be a better place without lawyers. That certainly isn't the democratic party line. I don't know that is the republican party line either but it should be. Maybe we are slowly swaying him. Obviously he has a ways to go but this is a start in the right direction.

Dave
Nah Dave
He just fell out of his tree on his head. I'm afraid he'll recover.

I would prefer a first lady whose first allegiance was to the United States and not the united nations.

Latest posts