JOHN DEERE 6200

Help Support CattleToday:

totalloss

Reaction score
MY LOADER AND REAR LIFT STOPPED WORKING.THEY WILL RAISE IF YOU RUN ENGINE WIDE OPEN BUT WILL NOT LIFT ANY WEIGHT. FLUID GOOD,FILTERS GOOD.SPEEDO GOES UP WHEN YOU REV MOTOR,JUST LIKE TACH,WHEN NOT MOVING.BATTERY LIGHT IS ON .12.9 VOLTS AT BATTERY,-3.5 WITH MOTOR RUNNING.2 JD DEALERS AND NEITHER HAS A CLUE.HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM?

totalloss":3p7jv7wx said:
MY LOADER AND REAR LIFT STOPPED WORKING.THEY WILL RAISE IF YOU RUN ENGINE WIDE OPEN BUT WILL NOT LIFT ANY WEIGHT. FLUID GOOD,FILTERS GOOD.SPEEDO GOES UP WHEN YOU REV MOTOR,JUST LIKE TACH,WHEN NOT MOVING.BATTERY LIGHT IS ON .12.9 VOLTS AT BATTERY,-3.5 WITH MOTOR RUNNING.2 JD DEALERS AND NEITHER HAS A CLUE.HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS PROBLEM?

Is the hydraulic fluid screen underneath the tractor been cleaned lately?

totalloss":j3oq11xq said:

The control valves are electric. You might look at that.

I have a 6300 and love it. The lift controls are electrict though. Check out the fuse box first.
Can you lift the 3 point hitch with the manual overide? It tells you how to do it in the operators manual.
Hey when you discover the trouble please let me know so I won't have to go through the same thing as you to get it fixed.

Has loader just been installed? If so dime valve has dropped in valve stack. If not have dealer check hydraulic load sense and stand by pressure. On the electrical problem check by itself it sounds like 2 problems not just one. Yes the hitch is controlled electronically, but if it works only will not lift a load the electronics are working.

I know this post is old but Did you ever figure it out? My pto and 3 pt stopped working today. I just changed 4 post starter solenoid. Any help would go a long way

I'd check to see you didn't miss putting a wire back on somewhere onto the soleniod, or perhaps pull a wire out somewhere else by accident.

Welcome to CT:)

Latest posts