Jogeephus, and other tree farmers--don't breathe.

Help Support CattleToday:

While I have known a few people who have snorted whole forests up their noses I do think this is a hoax since the picture shows green needles which would require sunlight. Good story though.

I've heard of urban legends but I think that is a bourbon legend.You would have to be lit to believe it.

Jogeephus":1945sa4i said:
While I have known a few people who have snorted whole forests up their noses I do think this is a hoax since the picture shows green needles which would require sunlight. Good story though.

Hoax? But it was in print, not just on the net. If a guy walked around with his mouth open, wouldn't he get some sunlight into his lungs?
Apparently the Weekly World News is now published in Moscow. :lol:

I saw this earlier this morning on the yahoo net news, and was wondering if it was authentic why was it not on the National World News on TV as it is a good story??????? tried to snope the story but it only has the same story we have read and has no comment as to wether true or not.

Several years ago I was working cows and got a mouth and nose full off manure, now I have this big beer belly, I need to have it scoped out and see whats growing in there may be weeds or a mesquite tree

cowboy43":34l6rufs said:
Several years ago I was working cows and got a mouth and nose full off manure, now I have this big beer belly, I need to have it scoped out and see whats growing in there may be weeds or a mesquite tree
i got worms back when i use too calf rope , you may have a heavy parisite load :p

alacattleman":c540fl7u said:
cowboy43":c540fl7u said:
i got worms back when i use too calf rope , you may have a heavy parisite load :p

I got worms from mucking out the Horses when I was younger, now I know where all that lump came from, took a long while to get rid of, but I bet like me it is all that good living you do cowboy.... :lol: :lol:

Latest posts