Joe Biden's remark at DNC

Help Support CattleToday:

greenpasture78

Reaction score
I saw an interview tonight with Joe Biden and he said muslim nations need to step up and help secure Iraq. That is the best thing I heard from BOTH parties! Many :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: and pat on the back to Joe Biden! Now lets sent him to the UN HQ and put some sense into Muslim ambassadors! The muslim nations should had helped with the Iraqi ten years ago.....if they did, we would not had to worry about puny, chicken ass Saddam... Even if Saddam was removed by muslim nations years ago, Bush would've still invaded Iraq (find some more lameass excuses to land our troops there.....)

greenpasture78":2jtzirk4 said:
I saw an interview tonight with Joe Biden and he said muslim nations need to step up and help secure Iraq. That is the best thing I heard from BOTH parties! Many :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: and pat on the back to Joe Biden! Now lets sent him to the UN HQ and put some sense into Muslim ambassadors! The muslim nations should had helped with the Iraqi ten years ago.....if they did, we would not had to worry about puny, chicken ass Saddam... Even if Saddam was removed by muslim nations years ago, Bush would've still invaded Iraq (find some more lameass excuses to land our troops there.....)

Leave it to biden to jump on the bandwagon for something that has been being worked on by the US, Saudis, several other muslem countrys and the UN for a week or more

dun

D.R. Cattle":n75f5727 said:
Even if Saddam was removed by muslim nations years ago, Bush would've still invaded Iraq (find some more lameass excuses to land our troops there.....)

This is a rather ridiculous statement don't you think?

He's worried that his SSI check might get cut, can't handle that Bush has raised military pay and military spending to keep us safe. Its still not enough for those that serve. If we would stop all the democraps welfare and hand out programs just imagine what we could pay our service people.

Campground Cattle":2qudv3qm said:
D.R. Cattle":2qudv3qm said:
Even if Saddam was removed by muslim nations years ago, Bush would've still invaded Iraq (find some more lameass excuses to land our troops there.....)

This is a rather ridiculous statement don't you think?

He's worried that his SSI check might get cut, can't handle that Bush has raised military pay and military spending to keep us safe. Its still not enough for those that serve. If we would stop all the democraps welfare and hand out programs just imagine what we could pay our service people.

Having retired from the military long before the pay was raised to a more liveable (still not adequate) level, I sure don;t begrudge my taxes going to military pay. Even those that joined strictly for the schooling benefits and are POed about having to maybe actaully fight a war are entitled to every buck they make. As long as they don't do a kerry and become traitors to their country!

dun