Pitiful garden but cabbages are good the greens did nothing

Attachments

• IMG_20210122_145227033.jpg
    IMG_20210122_145227033.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210122_145208575_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210122_145208575_HDR.jpg
    7.8 MB · Views: 3
The cabbage heads looks good no bug damage or nothing. The greens looks like they did not come up good, maybe dry weather, seed quality, or to much fertilizer. These gardens are hit and miss and good quality seed and plants are very important. I have mine plowed and before long will plant potatoes, cabbage, onions, broccoli, radishes, etc. for early spring. Are they having the machinery sale this year, if I remember it is around March? I mention it to Reds son in law as he and I are pretty good friends.

Last edited:
The cabbage heads looks good no bug damage or nothing. The greens looks like they did not come up good, maybe dry weather, seed quality, or to much fertilizer. These gardens are hit and miss and good quality seed and plants are very important. I have mine plowed and before long will plant potatoes, cabbage, onions, broccoli, radishes, etc. for early spring. Are they having the machinery sale this year, if I remember it is around March? I mention it to Reds son in law as he and I are pretty good friends.

Yea, It wouldn't stop raining so I think that rain really messed stuff up. I use the same seeds as always. I refuse to plant anymore white potatoes as they never do anything the seed potatoes I have access to are garbage its a waste of time and money so this will be the first year I will not be planting any. I will fill those rows with corn. It is in march last year they sold some stuff cause they were not able to have the auction some is still there at the dealership since last year. I have not talked to the owner of the dealership to find out if they will be having it. Missing that sale put a dent in my pockets lol I bought 4 3pt tobacco sprayers for 10 each all in working order year before the last and 4 -3 bottom plows for 25.00 each. I always try to make that sale.

A couple of years ago I came across seeds of disgusting quality. What has grown out of this is a nightmare. I didn't take a photo at all, because keeping this nightmare in the form of a photo is just a crime. Therefore, I prefer to take seeds a little more expensive and proven producers.

Latest posts